Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2003, 11:20 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Reindeer Poop ~ or ~ Coal?????

Come on! Tell me! What'd ya get?
Old 12-25-2003, 11:36 AM
Everybody Stretch!

OK.....I'll start!

Mom-in-law gave me the most beautiful Father Christmas.......he stands about 20"high and is dressed in brown velvet....carrying a tree and a staff...and has the most classic facial characteristics.....he's beautiful!

She also gave me a monet' treasure box.....with faux jewels on it.....it's for trinkets...and it's lovely!

She also made me and hubby a needlepoint Santa and had it framed........heirloom quality even!

And....this little stuffed toy guy....that when you press his belly he says stuff like, "Really darling...I insist you take the remote and we'll watch whatever your heart desires"! LMFAO!

Hubby gave me a diamond necklace *swoon*.....and clothes and body mist......(I gave him a PS2....which equals a car or tools ina man's world!)

Sis-in-law gave me a beautiful ornament and a Lenox serving tray!

Oh.....and I got a zit on my chin that looks like I'm growing another head.......and Mother Nature came for her regular monthly visit! LOL!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 12-25-2003, 11:40 AM

LixyChick,

Well, your last two presents are a sign that you are healthy, even if they are a tad inconvenient.

I must have been a good boy! I received Beethoven's last 4 symphonies, Bullfinch's Mythology, and Aesop's Fables.

Rumor had it that if I had been a bad boy, all I would have received was Beethoven’s Last Movement.
Old 12-25-2003, 11:44 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
She is Christmasing with me too Lixy I swear I oughtta deck her damn halls!

I got something I have been wanting ever since I can remember...a sewing machine! A simple Singer with no bells and whistles for me to break.

I got books I wanted, sexy nasty ones that a friend reccommended.

My mom-in-law got me a Willow Tree statue (Quietly encircled by love) and a friend got me the ornament Hope to go with the collection a friend from here has started for me

And for the first time ever Mr. Lil loved his pressie from me and it was a complete surprise! * happy dance*

My kiddos were sweet and thankful and are still in their jammies!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-25-2003, 11:56 AM
Everybody Stretch!

LOL jseal! Um....yeah! You can say that cause you've never had to [stay in the room] with Mother Nature 24/7.....if ya get my drift! Your gifts sound lovely....and you musta been a very good boy!

Oh ((((Lil))))! She must be a clone as I'm sure she's as much all over this planet today as Santa was last night! Well.....in her own biased way, anyway! *hands Lilith the string of garlic to ward off the need to sew *........RUN hun! Don't walk.......RUN away from that machine! Or....at the least.....if you get the hang of sewing.....don't tell anyone.....cause suddenly no one will be able to do their own stuff anymore!!! Fair warning! *pictures Lil's kids doing what the kids in "A Christmas Story" were doing after the presents were all unwrapped!* LOL! Sweet pic!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 12-25-2003, 12:49 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

A couple of sweaters, a CD rack, puzzle, mone, Australian metal number plates with my name on, socks, hankies.

All the "bare" essentials really!
Old 12-25-2003, 04:06 PM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Among the many other things, I got a stand-alone neon ( I mean the sealed glass tubing with some sort of gas ) gecko.

Very cool.
Old 12-25-2003, 05:09 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Lord of the Rings Two Towers Extended...complete with Gollum and his own DVD

Watched it twice already *LOL*

If ya haven't seen the extended version....ohhhhhh mannnn ya need to

And off to see Return of the King later today

Life is good!!

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 12-25-2003, 05:17 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Lil, I hope someday to add to my collection, too.

We had two "family" presents--a car DVD player and membership at the local waterpark, with unlimited admission all next summer. I got two pairs of gold earrings, something I've been wanting but haven't wanted to spend the money on for myself. I also received a ceramic figurine of a little girl angel, asleep on a cloud, which has meaning for me. My son also had a present for me this year, courtesy of his school's Santa's Workshop--a gold ring with a red stone and a pair of Sapphire-like earrings. They, of course, are of gumball-machine quality, but I have worn them all day long.

We didn't travel anywhere this year and my family couldn't visit; I'll receive the vast majority of the goods probably next month. We also have friends coming over this evening, which I'm *very* excited about...I will open presents from them, and from a special friend who mailed me a package I got earlier this week.

Perhaps the best present (so far) has been the look of joy on my children's faces this morning.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 12-25-2003, 06:34 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
A webcam A cd Burner, another vcr with a dvd player, a camcorder, a new tripod, The Seabiscuit dvd I've been dying for, and my favorite perfume!! Damn, Santa must have thought I was a really good girl.
Old 12-25-2003, 07:54 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
lixy and lillith, id kinda wish mother nature wud show her damn face round here she was sposed to visit me a bit over a month ago, damn bitch is late again !

jeeping got me an absolutly beautiful set of green amber earings and braclet. he got a new pc tower to rebuild the pc into, and a few boxers (SATIN mmmmmmmmmmmmm) and a bunch of candy!
the girl got a jeep and about 10 million assorted toys from us friends and family, gotta be the luckiest damn 2 year old round!
~nikki~
Old 12-25-2003, 10:49 PM
Unusually Curious

As always my Mum is the only one that gets me a gift

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 12-26-2003, 10:49 AM
Everybody Stretch!

What was it Bilbo????

Oh wait.........are we talking..... Life ..........???? LOL! Now....that's a gift!

Sounds like a wonderful X-mas all around!

*Packs Mother Nature's bags and shoves her out the door with a ticket in hand to nikki's house!*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 12-26-2003, 11:15 AM
Everybody Stretch!

We had a very busy Christmas eve and Christmas day! Did a lot of visiting.......and even met my childhood idol yesterday!

I've only been married to Mr. Lixy since Sept. 2000.....but I've been considered family since he and I met......some eons ago! We have a famous personality in our family (through marriage...as a step-aunt)......but she's probably more of a local celeb.....(Tri-State, Pennsylvania area). Her stage name is Sally Starr.....and she is my mother-in-law's sister. When I was growing up, I never missed her television show......and I always thought she was soooooooooo beautiful and I wanted to be as pretty as her!

Well........through family squabbles and a long story I won't go into here......in all the years that I've been in this family, I've never had a chance to meet her......till yesterday.....Christmas day.....2003 (a day which I'll treasure forever)! I didn't act like a nutty fan on the outside......I was cordial and told Sally of my love for her when I was a child...and I shook her hand and she kissed my cheek and thanked me for being a fan all these years.......and inside I was screaming......OMG!!!!! Sally Starr just kissed me!!!!! I didn't make her pose with me (but I was dying to) and I didn't take a zillion pics of her (but I was dying to).....I only took a few that I hope she is in (as I was taking pics of everyone opening their X-mas presents.....and OOPS....Sally was in as many as I could get her in without seeming to take all pics of her!...LMFAO!) I'll check my cam later...and post a few if I can! Gotta be careful....she might sue me....lol! Anyway...I didn't ask for an autographed pic (but I was dying to) and I didn't swoon over her and make her feel uncomfortable (least I hope I didn't)......but I am in awe....still....this morning.....that I actually met her and talked with her.....about her latest appearances....she's 80 something and still makes personal appearances....and world problems......and her newest charity organizations....and me and hubby and our life together (she knew him when he was a little boy...lol!).....and about everything I could think of to say and not sound like a kook!

As you can tell......this was my best Christmas present of all.....but shhhhhhhhhhh.....don't tell hubby....he'll think I'm a kook! LOL!

To share who I'm speaking of......for those who never heard of Sally Starr (my aunt...*giggle*...ok....ok....by marriage)......here's a link to look at when you get some time!

Sally Starr

Hope it works.......I wasn't sure how to do that url thingy! LOL!

Love, Luck and Lollipops everyone......Muahhhhhhhh!
Old 12-26-2003, 11:52 AM
Melted

lake got me the sweetest present ever! - a calendar with a different pic of us each month!!! He also got me a lovely silver bracelet, chocolates, candy, a gift certificate to a gigantic craft store into which I had once dragged him and he had really really not liked , and a whole bunch of other neat stuff

My parents got me a blender, a bar set and a knife block

My sister got me the yummiest scented candle I ever smelled (blue hawaiian... mmmmmmmmm) and beads

This Christmas was the best I ever had... lake just made it soo perfect

Si ŕ travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.