Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2003, 02:32 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Woman like to date a guy has similar body odour like her dady

ok I was reading an article not Enlgish, so that is why I can't post it here. But I just summary it up. It is about woman like to date a guy who has the body smell similar like her daddy , not 100% the same, but at least some similar body odour.

is that true to you?

not a bad odour but some body smell that mix with sweet passion . is hard to translate this part. but i think you might get it.

the article said, woman like to go with a man that has similar smell like her father. coz it provide her a warm feeling, secure feeling, and lovely passionate feeling.

now I am still wondering if my hubby's body odour would be similar like my father. hehehehe i think is weird.

but i couldn't take my nose out of my hubby's body. I love to smell his body very much. it gives me a very warm and so in love feeling. and sometimes even turn me on very much by smell his body's odour
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 05-15-2003, 03:38 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I know what you mean but hugging and smelling your husbands body, CP! I love my hubbies smell. But, I don't think he smells like my father did........least I hope not.

Dad was an alcoholic and his job was a butcher/breakdown man. He split cows in half (lengthwise) and gutted them and hoisted them up on a giant cutting board and cut them into parts....ie: roasts, steaks..etc. Never did he come home without saw dust in his pant cuffs and dried blood somewhere on him.....after going to a bar, none the less! Ewwwwwwww!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-16-2003, 07:26 AM
Southern Belle

No, this would not be true for me. I don't like my father one bit, so I wouldn't have chosen someone who smelled like him.

My father wasn't the best smelling man either. He was a truck driver who smoked menthol cigarettes one right after another. He would put on all of his hairspray and cologne, smoke a ton of cigarettes in the cab of a truck and come home and sleep. letting all the aromas get all mixed in and sour YUCK!
Old 05-16-2003, 07:42 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Scarlett I imagine CP means a more subconscious choice and is referring perhaps to the kind of pheromones produced........something a lot more subtle than the kind of smells you're thinking of.

It would be a very diffeent thing to measure, but they do say that women go for men who are like their fathers.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-16-2003, 07:52 AM
Prince of Pervs

Quote:
they do say that women go for men who are like their fathers
I wonder how I should take that ?

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 05-16-2003, 07:55 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Hehehehe.......er........not sure.

I s'pose you have a similar sense of humour as him. And from what my mother has told me in the past he's a bit of a dirty little bigger as well! LMAO

Can't believe I just said that!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-16-2003, 06:01 PM
Everybody Stretch!

But I have to interject here Loulabelle.........

Doesn't a person's pheromones have anything to do with what they ingest. Anything taken in, might be permeated in a collision with pheromones. Some people have a subtle pheromatic essence while others reek. When I "smell" someone (cuddling with hubby) before, and then after a shower......I get a difference in his odor, and not just because of the soap. If he eats garlic (for example).....it comes through along with all his other smells....and at times it can be a good mix.....and at other times.....well......let's just say.....for his sake......it CAN be good sometimes!

I'm just saying.......pheromones are what we (as animals) subtly emit to attract (and at times turn off) the opposite sex.....or same sex (whichever the case may be)......and along with those smells.....we smell the other stuff that collides to make us attracted or turned off.

So.....I reiterate............DAD STUNK! LMFAO!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-17-2003, 06:28 AM

nothing to do with what u eat...

http://www.nysaes.cornell.edu/fst/f...net/pherom.html

"Pheromones are chemicals emitted by living organisms to send messages to individuals of the same species. The class most widely explored are the sex pheromones produced by female moths which are used to attract conspecific males for mating. Bombykol, the sex pheromone of the silkmoth, was first synthesized in 1959."

I am sure that what u eat can alter your body odor but it has no effect on the pheromones. As far as I know, these are influenced by your DNA !

more info : http://www-news.uchicago.edu/releas...cClintock.shtml

Last edited by GaultierJR : 05-17-2003 at 06:32 AM.
Old 05-17-2003, 07:55 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I always thought that it was the result of pheromones that caused the synchronization of women's menstrual periods when they live in the same roof. I know that was the case in my immediate family with my mother, my older sister, and myself and also with my college roommates and myself. It's nice to see a study that backs that notion.
Old 05-17-2003, 08:49 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
BlueSwede~ that is part 2 of the "Red Rules"
#1 If you are going on vacation or somewhere where you intend to have fun you will definitely start.

#2 All women within close proximity work, home, dorms, etc... will eventually have synchronized periods so that the men in the area can have 3 weeks a month to prepare

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-17-2003, 10:02 AM
Southern Belle

Pheromones or no, I don't like my Dad, never have. I don't see that I would be attracted to someone who had his smell (any smell). Seems that I would shy away from the smell of his pheromones because of the bad feelings thoughts of my father bring to me.
But what do I know?
Old 05-20-2003, 11:17 AM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

interesting, very interesting replied.
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.