Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2004, 05:03 PM

Question Advice on Threesome

With Ivan coming down on people this seems like a totally stupid thing to talk about , but who knows maybe a change of thought is good. Either way my heart and thought go out to those that are living through the storm, living seems so much more important than this type of hedonistic desire.

Ok last night I was asked by two friends, who were married in early August to spend the weekend with them. Now at first they just talked about doing things and hanging out together. But the last time I was with them a couple of situations arose that made it very obvious that both were open to doing more, and I'm not talking about playing cards or watching TV. But at the time I just laughed it off, even though the idea was interesting. So at dinner they made it clear that they were open to doing more if I was. They never have but they've wanted to before they got married and still do. Now back when I was in high school her and I had a fling, shortlived bi curious kind of thing and we've remained friends but not like we are best friends. I've known her for about 5 years and him for about 3. They had obviously thought this though before they asked me, which in a way is cool but its almost kinda creepy too I guess. I am happily single, no attachments so there is nothing stopping me other than myself. I'll admit the idea of a threesome is a kinky fantasy, but now fantasy ran into reality and I'm tossing the idea around. So I am really curious to hear what others have done in this type of situation. I read over raven18's two times and that sounds like a fun time, but I'd really like to hear from some others too. So comments, slams, whatever you want to share.
Old 09-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Manwhore

It sounds like it could be a fun time. You always have to be wary of an uncomfortable situation arising, but it sounds like that will depend mostly on them. Will she suddenly become jealous seeing when you all get naked? Will he become more interested in you... beyond a sexual standpoint?

Things need to be discussed if you want to go for it. Bring up any and all potentially bad scenarios and discuss them up front. Make sure any rules are laid out ahead of time too. What are the boundaries? Who can stick or lick who and where?

I've had 3-somes and 4-somes and they've been good experiences. But I've heard from some peeps with not so good times as well.

If you think it sounds good... go for it!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 09-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Honey after seeing your pics I'd say you're probably going to be on several invitation lists... dayummm girl. It's hard to imagine not wanting to include you. I'd say what the hell go for it personally. Just set up rules for stopping anything you feel uncomfortable with up front and let the fun begin. Take some pics too, let all us know how much we wished we were there.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 09-15-2004, 05:59 PM

Try it,

What have you got to lose.

They arent your best friends, and you might just enjoy it.

Let us know how you get on
Old 09-15-2004, 06:00 PM

Thanks for the advice, does give me some thoughts of some ground rules that I would want besides what they shared. Sorry no pics, that was one of their ground rules and I agree. As for other invites, let me head that of and say thanks but I'll keep it to my friends I'm really not out looking for another invitation.

Lynne
Old 09-15-2004, 06:30 PM

All my experiences have been good ones. But I think Aqua's right, you can maximize your chances of a good time if you think hard before you do anything. You want to figure out how you feel about the experience. Actually spell out anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or nervous, and talk about those things with your friends. If you like the stories you've found on here, or like parts of them, they might be something to share. Start the conversation going.

Most of all, though....only do it if it's something you want. Not just becaue they seem to want it, or because you may not get as good a chance again. And one of the rules that ought to be in place is that anyone should be able to call a halt, at any time. If you just feel awkward, or uncomfortable, or put off by anything...everyone should know it's ok to call a halt.

There's always more to say on the subject , just shout out if you've got more question.

G
Old 09-15-2004, 06:36 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerV
Most of all, though....only do it if it's something you want.

BINGO!

I think that underlying message was in my post... but Ginger has spelled it out perfectly. (And I am not surprised in the least.)

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 09-15-2004, 07:27 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I also agree with Ginger. I did it years ago for the wrong reasons and didn't like it all. Now I do it because I want to and not just to please someone else.

The first time we were with another couple. Which was more of a threesome even though her man was there. He took the pics and played with his woman only. We were comfortable with each other and knew the rules and what we didn't know we all just agreed to go with the flow and no always meant no.

Our first time went great because we all truly liked and wanted each other. Most important is that we didn't have any expectations but to have a good time. Which we did. We laughed so much. It was sexy and spontaneous.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 09-16-2004, 12:05 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Moonchild... you have gotten some of the best advice here. So the only thing that I will add... is do what is comfortable. Allow it to play through and be aware of what is going on around you. And definitely express your wants and desires too. I have done a couple of 3somes, and the person that didn't ask or go for what they wanted was not the happies in the end.

Old 09-16-2004, 12:57 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Hell go for it. You only live once.
Old 09-16-2004, 06:59 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
…Just set up rules for stopping anything, (without explanation), you feel uncomfortable with up front and let the fun begin….

Our people have given some insights I totally agree with and a quick search will show this has been a subject with a lot of input in the past. It seems they have already given this consideration between them and they are someone you are comfortable with. Being as young and yummy as you are, give it a shot.

:3:

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 09-16-2004, 03:13 PM
Count Spankula

My wife and I kind of had a similar experience (but as the couple). We had wanted to try a 3some and she invited an old roommate to stay with us for the weekend. She knew the reason we invited her...

Anyway, the only advice I can give is this. If anyone is uncertain about it, DON'T do it. Unless everyone is open and ready for it, bad outcomes could result. I'm not talking about being nervous about it. I'm more referring to your choice of the words "its almost kinda creepy too I guess."

Take it slow. If they wanted to do it before and still do, they may want to do it again in the future if you aren't quite ready for it.
Old 09-16-2004, 08:22 PM
satisfactionisaguarantee

*wants to be in a threesome*
Old 09-16-2004, 11:11 PM

Thank you to everyone that replied or sent me a message about this. I slept on it last night after really thinking about it and decided why not. I feel comfortable about my friends and the situation. So after work I'm off for a couple of nights of some wild times... or so I hope.
:3:
Old 09-16-2004, 11:40 PM

Since you won't be taking any pics could you please fill us all in on the lurid details so we can all live vicariously thru you? :dizzy:

DAM THE MAN!