View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 05:03 PM

Question Advice on Threesome

With Ivan coming down on people this seems like a totally stupid thing to talk about , but who knows maybe a change of thought is good. Either way my heart and thought go out to those that are living through the storm, living seems so much more important than this type of hedonistic desire.

Ok last night I was asked by two friends, who were married in early August to spend the weekend with them. Now at first they just talked about doing things and hanging out together. But the last time I was with them a couple of situations arose that made it very obvious that both were open to doing more, and I'm not talking about playing cards or watching TV. But at the time I just laughed it off, even though the idea was interesting. So at dinner they made it clear that they were open to doing more if I was. They never have but they've wanted to before they got married and still do. Now back when I was in high school her and I had a fling, shortlived bi curious kind of thing and we've remained friends but not like we are best friends. I've known her for about 5 years and him for about 3. They had obviously thought this though before they asked me, which in a way is cool but its almost kinda creepy too I guess. I am happily single, no attachments so there is nothing stopping me other than myself. I'll admit the idea of a threesome is a kinky fantasy, but now fantasy ran into reality and I'm tossing the idea around. So I am really curious to hear what others have done in this type of situation. I read over raven18's two times and that sounds like a fun time, but I'd really like to hear from some others too. So comments, slams, whatever you want to share.