Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2004, 01:55 PM

Opinions from mature ladies, Please

I'd like to ask some you ladies here at Pixie's, your opinion on an exhibitionist type situation. I'm in my late 20's and married. I've known my wifes parents for at least 11 years. Her mother is in her 50's and has always flirted with me. Nothing too bad, just like walking around her room in bra and panties while talking to me in the living-room and leaving her bedroom door wide open.

Well, last summer I was swimming in their pool at night. As I was leaving her mother came out side "just to say hi". She then started to talk about one vacation her family wondered on a couple skinny dipping. She told me how the guy got out and casually walked to their towels and returned to the girl with them. I laughed like I thought she was telling a funny story at first, but she then said, like three times in a row, how that "she was going to look if someone was going show". Then I realizied she had seen me getting out of the pool naked, I had been skinny dipping too. After slowly putting that together, I gave a stupid grin and suddenly had to rush off.

Maybe a month later I was thinking about her coming out and telling me that story and how she kept saying that "she would look if someone was showing" and I decided to go swimming that night. Their pool is an above-ground pool and you can see in one the kitchen windows. I dove in nude and climbed on a raft in the pool and waited. Shortly afterward I she her looking from one of the kitchen windows and then run off. One by one all of the lights in the living room were turned off. I slowly paddled in front of the window where I could see in. She then went back in the kitchen and turned off the remaining light in there. I just floated for about 10 or 15 minutes, until I had an erection I couldn't ignore. After about 5 minutes of slow stroking it and I see her mother's silhouette run across the front window towards her bedroom and then her light turn on in there. I was nervious and started slowly back to ladder to get out when I see her run back across and towards the kitchen. Needless to say I finished what I had started moments earlier.

That is what brings me to my questions. I've done the same thing one or two other times and nothing was ever said or hinted to about it. Do you think she enjoyed it or maybe was offended by it? Should I do it in the furture? I don't mean to be a jerk, but it is really arousing. Would any of you be offended or not want to see it any more?
Old 02-01-2004, 02:10 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I think that the best indicator as to whether or not she was offended whould be how she acted towards you in the following encounters..

Was she short with you? Dismissive? Obviously trying to avoid you?

OR

Was she acting the same way she always had? Possibly even more friendly and attentive?

If the first option is how she acted towards you, then I would think that the odds are she was probably offended, didn't enjoy the show and it would probably be wise for you to never do it again.

HOWEVER... if the second option is more the case... then I would suggest YOU GET BACK IN THAT POOL!!!! Afterall... the last person on earth you want to piss off is a mother in law. ROFL

Have you shared any of this with your wife??
Old 02-01-2004, 02:18 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
OMG rothfpmpl @ Jenna.....I wish it were that easy with my mother-in-law

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-01-2004, 02:23 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I hear ya Lilith...

I am not a great supporter of mother in laws... I hated the one I had (it was mutual).... and I have made a promise to myself that I will NEVER have another one...

a pre-requiste for any relationship is that his mother be 6 feet under...

ROFL
Old 02-01-2004, 02:36 PM

She acted definately like number 2. Given the length of time she stayed watching do you think she masturbated, I would have.

And no I haven't said anything to the wife, I don't know how smooth that would go. But my wife has made jokes about her seeing her mom looking down there.
Old 02-01-2004, 02:46 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I gotta tell ya Master_Bates.......what an absolutley sexy/hot scene I have in my head now.......

If I were your MIL....I would have done the exact same thing....and might I add.....the whole while I was watching you stroke....I would be doing myself as well.

GAWD! This is such a sweeeeeeeeeet mental pic and most definitely food for future fantasies (like, in about two minutes when I go to get a shower).....and alas.....me without a son-in-law!

Anxiously awaiting your answer to jenna's proposed scenarios....

And....if your MIL is offended....I'm going out to buy a pool now and I'd like you to come over and check my PH balance tonight!!

Old 02-01-2004, 02:49 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Bates
She acted definately like number 2. Given the length of time she stayed watching do you think she masturbated, I would have.

And no I haven't said anything to the wife, I don't know how smooth that would go. But my wife has made jokes about her seeing her mom looking down there.

*sniffle* Does this mean you won't cum over and check my PH?

*giggle*
Old 02-01-2004, 02:59 PM

Lixy gimme you address. You gave me a boner thinking she likes it as much as you.

Which proposed scenarios, I meant she acted more attentive, but never actually said anything.
Old 02-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Lixy gimme you address. You gave me a boner thinking she likes it as much as you.

That ain't all I gave ya! In my head....I DIDN'T turn out the light in the kitchen...and you could watch me watching you...and see that I had disrobed to show my appreciation!
Old 02-01-2004, 03:03 PM

Holy moley, I wanna go swimming right now!
Old 02-01-2004, 03:06 PM

And Lixy, how would you suggest getting her to show off like you described?
Old 02-01-2004, 03:07 PM
Everybody Stretch!

*Turns on the spotlight that points on my pool that has a really big fence around it but I can see directly into it from my kitchen window*

Um.....Master_Bates? Is that a PH test kit.......or are you just glad to see me........seeing you?

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-01-2004, 03:10 PM

Oh, Master Bates is a happy, happy man.
Old 02-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
And Lixy, how would you suggest getting her to show off like you described?

Well....I've thought about that too!

From what I can gather.....you are in the pool and you act like you don't see her watching......right? If so......and since this has happened a few times with no obvious offense on her part......you'll have to let her know that you know she is watching. Next time........just look up to the sillouette in the window and hold that gaze as you stroke faster and with longer strokes!

I'd click on the light instantly.....and strip off any visible clothing to bare whatever I could for you!
Old 02-01-2004, 03:21 PM

I have tried letting her know she seems shy though. Once I waved with my free hand and it took a minute for her to respond back, but I never quit jerking it.

Have you ever been in either of these situations before, watching or showing someone "you shouldn't"?

And I just saw one of your pics Lixy, I'd definately give you a show!