Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2003, 03:05 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Mommy Dearest

In the States, it's Mother's Day Sunday.....I am stumped on what to do this year.

What will you lovies be doing for the special women in your lives?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-09-2003, 03:28 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
It just becomes my day to clean out the kids cages... she just rests.
Old 05-09-2003, 03:34 PM
Everybody Stretch!

My mom is gone but I have two mother's-in-law to help fill the gap!

We are taking hubbies mother to a brunch and got her the sweetest collectable teddy she ever laid her eyes on...(she collects teddy bears).

His step-mom is getting a card with an I.O.U (which I promise she will understand as she wouldn't want to spend a day with hubbies mother) to a day of pampering and love when she next visits!

The happiest of Mother's Day to all the sexy moms here!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-09-2003, 04:40 PM
Southern Belle

I got my Mom the Perfect Pasta Pot...you know, the one with the holes in the lid? She mentioned wanting one. I am also taking her out to dinner.
I won't get a break this year, hubby will be out of town
Old 05-10-2003, 11:43 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

As you may be aware Mother's Day for us happened a few weeks ago:

I have absolutely no money so I had to think of something cost effective and thoughtful. I did traditional 'afternoon tea' for her, my aunt, uncle and grandma. It saved them cooking and we had sandwiches with the crusts cut off, quiche, cake, trifle, scones with jam and whipped cream and jam tarts all home made by me.

It was really nice and didn't cost much at all. I also bought her a token present of some books on watercolour painting, as she has some paints that she's barely used.

I know you say you don't bake Lil but just think how impressed she'd be if you made an exception just for her........plus the kids could help decorate the cake!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-10-2003, 12:55 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Well I'm gonna call Mom and do her a favor by not visiting this year. I've had some kind of broncial thing going on and it's apparently contageous so I'll just wait till I'm all better and take her out to dine when we can both enjoy it.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 05-10-2003, 01:38 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Lou~ My mom is not 7 hours away so she will be spared any of my baking attempts. I made her a bracelet and earring set. Now I just have to figure out what to do for my mum-in-law.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Learning to talk sexy

With 6 kids and 2 step kids .... my mom has more than she can ever use and tries to keep everything given her on display, so other than Christmas we try not to give her anything that she would feel obligated to put on display!!!! So for a couple of years I sent her flowers (either cut or in a pot).....this year my finances don't extend to such luxuries..... but since I live about a 10 hour drive away from her and don't often get to see her and as mentioned above, she has many children (all been adults for many years) I make sure she gets a phone call from me every week so she doesn't have to pay the long distance charges for our talks ......

but here's something special my brother and his wife did this year, my stepfather (Pete) died in September, he and my mom were married 27+ years and they were still deeply in love .... my sis-in-law has a patient who is an artist and so in a trade for her services, they had him paint a good sized portrait of Pete and gave it to her .... she is overwhelmed with this gift .... I think that was very special of them so I'm mentioning that.
Old 05-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

In addition to it being Mother's Day.. it is also my Grandmothers 78th birthday... so my son and I along with my folks will spend the evening with her..
Old 05-10-2003, 04:15 PM
The Bob Ucker of pixies

Send a message via Yahoo to 2-4-tea
well for mrs 2 4 tea I will make her breakfast in bed with all th e kids and I have purchased a nice gift for her that she will be happy with I hope. My Mom is the HARDEST person to buy for this year I got her some slippers and a bottle of Sharlimar purfume
Old 05-12-2003, 03:24 PM
~figment of imagination~

For Mother's Day I drove to Macon, GA and met my mother at a hotel. We stayed the weekend together, just the two of us. Her husband stayed home and mine stayed home with the kids. On Sunday we went to Juliet (sp?), Ga and ate Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe. ((((where they filmed the movie with Kathy Bates ~ Fried Green Tomatoes)))) It was definitely fun. My Mother was thrilled because that is one of her all time favorite movies. "TO WANDA!" she cries. hehe
~ me! ~