Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2003, 05:46 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Rifter
Do you girls like being held down?

Now dont take that the wrong way, let me explain. Me and my GF have been having sex since our first date and it keeps getting better and better. Sometimes when she has a really strong orgasm she will claw my back(drawing blood and leaving some big welts). I did not even notice the first time she did it(i was a little to occupied with what i was doing to her) till i saw the blood on her fingers. She says that she did not even realize that she was doing it and she felt bad about it. I figued oh well, not a big deal, it will heal. Then it started happening more and more often to the point that my back was freaking killing me. Finally one night when we were having sex and she started reaching for my back i grabbed her hands and pinned them besider her head and held them there and proceded to pound her harder than i even have in the past, i dont know why, something inside me snapped and i wanted to get in some payback for what she did to my back i guess. Anyways to make a long story short she and me both had the best session we have ever had together. She says that when i held her down and got a little rough it was a HUGE turn on for her and she loved it. And i will admit it was a turn on for me to, felt like i was more in control. Now here is the question, is that normal? do girls like being held down or restrained in some way? i would think that it would make you girls feel like you are being raped(one of my ex's blew a gasket once when i held her down in bed). Anyways im open to comments on this, thanks guys!