Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2001, 03:28 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Question For the YOUNG BULLS & HEIFERS

Our forum is pretty open and honest for everyone. The clowns and headache people usually don’t stay around too long but we do have a wide age range of regulars in our family. (some of the young ones more mature the old ones)

I’m interested in some of the thoughts and reactions of our under 25 members as you take in what I’ll call REAL LIFE conversations from all the age groups.

The old EVERY WOMAN SUCK COCK EXCEPT MOM is a fact that sneakily changes somewhere in our lives without notice.
Most of us SENIOR members didn’t have this web eavesdropping advantage.

Has being here at Pixies had much effect on younger perspectives?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 12-19-2001, 09:00 PM
Oral Freak

Good question!

Speaking as a young heifer (I'm 21, if anyone's wondering), I'd have to say that my brief time here at Pixies has proven true two things that I've hoped for a long time...

The stereotype, of course, when you're this age, is that people stop having sex or feeling sexy about themselves as soon as middle age approaches. I kind of hoped that it wasn't true, because really, sex is a relatively new discovery for me (I "did it" for the first time just before I turned 20) and I'm only starting to get good at it! Not that my boyfriend ever complained, mind you, but let's just say that my techniques have improved a hundredfold since we started. And I'm sure there's still plenty of room for refinement and exploration... If I'm just getting good now, I sure hope I've got lots of years left to practise and to enjoy!

The other thing this place has proven to me is that men can grow up! With the important exception of my wonderful boyfriend and a few other guys I know, most of the men of my age (or should I say boys) are totally immature about sex. It's all about conquest and claiming victory, and getting themselves off. I'm sorry, but I'm not a trophy to be claimed, and a 'pimp limp' swagger is just not sexy! I love Pixies because no one here has ever treated me that way, and you men are able to be sexy without being a**holes. Most of all, you all seem to really enjoy bringing pleasure to women, which is an incredibly welcome change to the frat-boy wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am mentality that seems to run so rampant on campus here. To me, a sexy man is one who enjoys his body and wants to make me enjoy mine --- and Pixies guys seem to be universally sexy in that regard! Yes, you can all joke around, but when it comes down to it, you're all --- dare I use the word? --- sensitive!

Of course, the Pixies women are also wonderful, and it's always encouraging to see other 'regular' people enjoying their sexuality --- regardless of their ages. I'm so glad that you're all willing to welcome me into your close-knit family here!

--- sweetstuff

p.s. I'm pleased to say that even the guys of my own age that I've met here have been of the sensitive variety, in that they are thoughtful about a woman's needs and desires...
Old 12-23-2001, 07:41 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Wink NO!.........

Quote:
you're all --- dare I use the word? --- sensitive!

....you can't use THAT word. (ha ha)

Thank you for the feed back. Was just curious. Would be happy to hear from any others.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Old 12-23-2001, 10:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
sugarfreecandy---Don't worry!I&my wife are 57yrs. and sex and
sexual desire;definately;do not end in your middle ages.Speaking;
for myself;I am just as horny as I always was.I;still;have to get
off;AT LEAST;once a day.Many days;I have sex with my wife;and
still masturbate.It's also nice;to hear a woman;that doesn't
stereotype;all men;and think that they only care about their own
satisfaction.I have found that;as in mechanics or anything;that if
you do a good job;the first time;that a lifetime customer is almost
guaranteed! Irish
Old 01-21-2002, 06:42 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Red face

24 y/o bull

as an early starter into the fold of the sexually expressive (14/15)my first experiences were with individuals of the older crowd. i found them to be a well spring of vast knowledge. i've been blessed to be an open minded individual who'll try anything. it is something that one of the older ladies i've been with felt was a good quality. so she nurtured (i know how oedipal that sounds) that instinct in me. i'm enjoying being here at pixie's and mingling with all kinds.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 12-26-2002, 12:41 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Cool Dusting of an unfinished book!!

Over the past year a lot of new faces have been added to our group. I thought we may be able to add to this one.
BUMP!!!

Old 12-26-2002, 08:19 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

I'm so young I don't even know what a 'heifer' is..... does it hurt?? lol!

Has being in Pixies changed my perspectives? I'd say so. I'm a helluva lot more open now than i used to be - sexually and otherwise. I'm confident, adventurous and tolerant, I think. Much more so than I would have been were it not for Pixies.
I'm better informed, too, and feel like Pixies has helped me grow as a person.

So yeah, glad I joined!!! lol!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 12-28-2002, 05:21 AM

I haven't seen anywhere that people are so open, honest, and *real* about their sexuality as here. I haven't seen *anyone* be put down or chased away regardless of sexual orientation, age, size, shape, color, experience or lack of it as here. I can't think of *anywhere* that gays are comfortable with bis and straights are comfortable with everyone, both men and women, as are here. Everyone accepts everyone else as they are!
Old 12-31-2002, 12:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to hagel9 Send a message via Yahoo to hagel9
Cool is 31 young I don't know but it feels old to me.

hello ,I am still new to pixies as well.I try and be here on a daily base's. I am a open person soon to put a nudie pic up of myself,as
soon I get the funds.I am married to a beautiful woman whom likes other women and would like to get me involved she hasonlybeen with one woman with out me which I gave my consent.I am not a jealous guy, nor will I ever be.Ilike whom I am
I maybe have a tire for a belly but I like to call it an engine for a sex machine.my penis size isn't the greatest size normal yeah under 7in'. this I used to have worries about,until I learned how to use it,studied the arts of kamra sutra,self meditation stuff.)now I think thats all but If anyones asks I will tell with in reason
peace