Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old Today, 01:38 AM

A threesome for Lyn pt27

We just had a weekend away down the coast, see a show, have a meal, throw some money away on the poker machine and maybe some away sex was the plan and it was a good plan.
Arrived at hotel and opened some wine and snacks, Lyn then said she was going to have a shower I said I’ll join you. We both stripped off and got under the shower, Lyn said let me wash you. She started with my hair and worked her way down, she noticed I was starting to get a hard on so she grabbed my cock and started wanking me, when I was finally hard she started sucking me and playing with my balls. It wasn’t long before I came in her mouth. She then said for me to get out so she could wash her hair, I asked her if she wanted me to go down on her and said later.
We got dressed and caught an uber to the club, had a nice dinner and the show was great, we got a few more drinks into us and decided to play the poker machines. Lyn was getting a bit tipsy by now and said we should go back to the hotel. On the way out she said she needed to use the ladies, so I told her I’d wait at the bar for her.
I ordered a scotch and just as I was sipping it a nice looking lady came upto me and sat beside me. She asked if I was waiting for someone I said yeh my wife. She introduced herself as Kim and we shook hands, Lyn was still not back from the ladies as yet and Kim asked if she should go and check on her I said sure her name is Lyn, she’s blonde about 5foot6 and wearing a black and white dress.
About 5 mins later Lyn and Kim came back with Kim apparently holding Lyn up, I asked if everything was ok and Lyn said yeh just a little drunk and had I met Kim, I said yes. Lyn said I need to go to the hotel and then asked if Kim would help me take to the hotel and. Kim said sure no problem and Lyn said I might even buy you a drink and had a giggle.
We got a uber back to the hotel and when we got to the room Lyn told me to get some drinks ready while she went to the loo. Kim then went and sat on the bed, when Lyn came back into the room she was only wearing her undies, I said to her it looks like you’re ready for fun, she said yeh can’t wait to suck and fuck you then headed for the bed where she then remembered that Kim had come back with us. She got a little embarrassed and tried to apologise but Kim said it’s ok and she got off the bed and stripped off as well.
She went to Lyn and started kissing her and grabbing her boobs, Lyn did the same to her, I put the drinks down and stripped off as well. I watched them both for about 5 mins then had them lay down on the bed, I took off both of their underwear and they got into the 69 position and started licking each other’s pussies. I sat on the edge of the bed watching them and then Lyn told me to get her toy, it’s a 9 inch vibrating dildo. She told me to fuck her with it while Kim licked her pussy, I pushed the dildo in all the way and started to fuck her with it, she was loving it and even said it felt like Brad was fucking her while Sue licked her pussy again. Kim said I want some of that so I moved around so I could get to Kim’s pussy which was neatly trimmed and nice and wet. I put the dildo in her and started to fuck her with it and she who this Brad was because he must have great dick, Lyn said yes he does and he knows how to fuck as well.
Lyn then said she was about to come and so did Kim, I still had the dildo in her and just as I pulled it out Lyn grabbed it and started sucking on it and trying to put it in her mouth like she did to Brad’s cock on a few occasions. Kim then grabbed my cock and started to lick and suck it, she took me all the way in her throat and I came straight away pumping my come into her mouth. Lyn then told me to get on my back, she then sat on my face and rubbed her pussy into it, I licked her out and also noticed that Kim had grabbed the dildo again and was fucking her self with it while Lyn continued riding my face and playing with Kim’s pussy.
Kim then started sucking on my cock again and got me hard, she pulled the dildo out of her and sat on my cock facing me and Lyn. They started kissing and feeling each other’s boobs again. I felt Lyn coming and she told me to keep licking and sucking her pussy, Kim said she was about to come as well and started bouncing on my cock till she stopped coming, Lyn said my turn, she said she wanted doggy style and wanted to lick Kim at the same time, so we switched positions I pushed my cock in her pussy and she was licking Kim out, I started pounding her and came not long after, Kim came again then told Lyn to lay down and she would lick her out. It didn’t take long and Lyn came again, we all fell back on the bed exhausted, we awoke about 8 o’clock and Kim said she’d shower and go home, said no have a shower and then have breakfast with us, she agreed and after breakfast we swapped numbers and said goodbyes.
Lyn said she’d shower really enjoyed the night and hopes we can catch up again, Kim said she’d love to and maybe we could ask Brad over for some fun. Lyn said no problems if we said there’d be sex on the night he’d be there.
So we’ll see what we can arrange, with that we went our separate ways until next time.