View Single Post
Old 07-17-2002, 10:28 PM
~figment of imagination~

The last time I had a group of orgasms was approximately 3-4 hours ago with my husband. We were sitting on the couch watching useless TV (after the kids went to bed) when I decided to get frisky. I slipped down to the floor and took out his soft penis from the leg hole of his shorts. I started licking and sucking and within a minute it was stiff. I was getting so turned on. I continued to suck when he slipped his foot into my loose shorts rubbing me (having no panties on as usual). I got real wet real fast. He pulled me up and gave me a kiss and laid me on the couch. Pulling my shorts further to the side he started licking my clit and giving me a couple of fingers. I must of came a good 2/3 times. Then he climb on me and arched my ass up so high that when he slammed his dick in me it hit my g spot over and over again. I came again and this time I was a bit shaky. ...... ... ... . . .
when it was all over I couldn't sit back up I felt very lightheaded and dizzy. I really needed it tonight.

But before this it had been 2 days prior and it wasn't anything to write about so to speak.
-Summer