View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 05:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Quote:
It doesn't take a very large amount of an oil to cause an infection, from everything I have ever read. I'd like to know what your Gyn considers "self cleaning", every time you have a BM you getting rid of what's in your rectum, your vagina does not do the same thing. Yes the vagina will take care of it's own chemical balance, and one should never douche, but I wouldn't exactly call it self cleaning. You will also note that I never said the vagina didn't "clean" itself, all I said is that it doesn't do it like the rectum. What the oil will do as Liliths article states is coat the inside of the vagina not allowing it to expell the bad bacteria, etc as it usuall does.

You should talk about reading someones posts more carefully.

There is no such thing as far as I have found as an oil based lubes designed for sex, since oil based lubes tend to disolve latex on contact.

Now as for you not seeing how it could be harmfull, I guess all the people who have written books and articles on how to have safe anal sex and say not to ever use an oil based lubricant could be wrong.