View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 03:31 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

We did it AGAIN!!!

LMAO~ I had to come back and update this thread.
Last night was the annual Woods and Water Banquet in Ohio. We had been told, right after the holidays, that our tickets had been set aside.

This year, sin-in-laws family had reserved 3 tables, even though our best estimate was 1,000 at best were in attendance. We are starting to feel at home among the familiar faces of our annual visit.

We had a nice sit-down dinner, kibitzing as the half dozen models walked around making ticket sales for a variety of prize drawings and even enjoyed watching the live auction of a “Bountiful Heritage” print that the artist, Adam Grimm was present to sign, for $1,125. (Some sportsmen are much more art lovers than I am)

As the 8 side games winners were being drawn, we were being harassed about the past years good fortune and who was going to get to set next to us this year, just as one of our ticket numbers was called. :grin:

The joking retorts of this being the last year we are going to be invited seemed to carry a bit more sincerity as my son returned with the 20 gauge BROWNING, BPS Hunter Pump Shotgun. Son-in-laws brother is still waiting to win his first ANYTHING and maybe we will have to go blow something up if they keep giving us all these hunting guns.

My question now is how do I get this luck to happen with something I actually want?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00080-2.jpg (109.2 KB, 362 views)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world