View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 09:49 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

LMAO

I’ve loved every post on this thread and can relate to most all of them.
While I find a lot of these annoying, I can handle the things like the interjection of “ya know” into each sentence, and even get past the current ‘hot word’ juggler. That’s the person that must include the top 10 hot-words of the week in every discussion to show they are “in the loop.” The only thing I’ve noticed is that most of the time, their loop doesn’t draw up very tightly.

The one that gets to my disconnect switch, is the person that begins the response to any question with “that’s a good question:dizzy:”. Use it once in a discussion and you have my TOTAL attention!! (you now better have an exceptional answer if the question was THAT good) Use it twice and every word is going to be tested for creditability. With the third use, I know you don’t have a fucking clue what you are talking about and I have to turn it completely off. I have left public meetings to prevent a spontaneous outburst and even excused myself from meetings that would only become otherwise antagonistic. For some reason, that flashes a red flag at me over rides everything else.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world