View Single Post
Old 04-05-2002, 11:22 AM
Oral Freak

Realistically... I would dearly love to meet almost any member of this Pixies' family in person so if it were within my (meagre) student budget, I would definitely do my best to attend a gathering. Of course, I'd have to come up with some kind of excuse to feed my family, etc., but that's perfectly do-able. I have to say, though, that although I'm sure I'd flirt like mad, I don't think I'd be participating in any orgies or one-on-one sexual encounters --- I would never do that to my boyfriend.

As for where, a tropical paradise sounds like, well, paradise, but I think somewhere a little less exotic is probably more realistic. I agree with Danziggy --- likely somewhere in the mainland US is most central, for those coming from Europe and for those coming from Australia, as well as for us North Americans.

And when? Name the date, I'll be there.

As for events, I think we've got enough musical talent here to put together a great concert; there'd definitely have to be dancing; maybe we could organize some speakers to do presentations/seminars on anything from photographic technique to tantra to motorcycle repair! Oh oh oh! You know those lingerie parties, like Tupperware only silkier? Wouldn't it be great fun to have something like that? And of course there would have to be plenty of time to just hang out and shoot the breeze, getting to know each other for real...

--- sweetstuff