View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 12:28 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
the double entendre

so I took my daughter to wendy’s for lunch and as we’re eating she is animatedly telling me how much she loves Toy Story 2. (for those who haven’t seen it it’s a pixar flick) Anyway, she gets to the scene where Woody (a main character) sees all the collectibles in Al’s apt and tells me how much she loooooves the “Big Woody”. (again for those in the dark it is a life-size poster board of woody the toy). She says, just as there happens to be a hush in the restaurant, “I sa-a-aid I LOVE BIG WOODIES!!! Do you love big woodies, mommy?” Well, I had to admit, while several people around us sniggered that I loved big woodies just fine, thanks.

Ah—out of the mouths of babes.

I love anecdotes like this. My husband is always telling me about this kind of thing in his job. Something that would be innocuous in context but ends up sounding perverted. (he’s an env. eng. and works with suckers, blowers, rimmers. string together a few of these and a lecture ends up sounding more like an erotic story and has the attendees rolling in the aisles)
how about you? any stories about something you said to a colleague. or whoever that, while sounding innocent enough in your head, when spoken aloud made you sound like the worlds biggest perv?

cum on- make me laugh.