View Single Post
Old 06-04-2003, 03:42 PM

Just last night...

My GF and I had watched "The Pianist" on DVD (valid Roman Polanski discussion would be OT here, but it is a wonderful movie). It was late, and we were both a little tired.

We got naked in bed, and I started gently licking here up and down her body. After that movie, we both needed some gentle, warm contact. After tasting how wet she was, I slowly entered her, and we kissed in stillness.

Slowly, we both started to move, and without our usual passionate gymnastics, she came a few times. After the second orgasm, she started to push back faster and harder, but I resisted, rocking gently. She started to push me over, so she could get on top, and under control. I pinned her left arm, then her right, then her legs with mine.

For a while, she tried to up the speed, but I kept up the slow, steady rhythm. When she softened to this, I started moving faster. Holding her down, she singing a soft. low, ohhhhhhh, I pounded until we collapsed in a sweaty mutual orgasm.

After catching our breath, she kissed me sweetly and thanked me for taking charge.