Thread: Turn Me On
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 06:05 AM
Prince of Pervs

I'm on Seroxat the UK name for Paxil and I know exactly what you're talking about. Often there are times were I find it very difficult to cum........I've found that sometimes I can't cum no matter how hard I try and other times it just takes a while. I've spoken about it on here somewhere before but can't find the link so I'll just go through some of the stuff again. What tends to happen is that I get all the way to the point of climax and then something will catch my attention and the feeling goes this can even be thinking to myself "woo hoo I'm about to cum" that is enough to stop it happening and I'm back to square one. I know it's difficult but don't panic !!!! Try to relax and not think about the need to cum you'll find this just makes it worse. This is most likely why you can cum when you masturbate, you're more at ease and not worrying about what your partner is thinking. I've often found taking a little break and trying again in a couple of minutes has been enough for me to finish. If none of this works then speak to your doctor there alternatives to Paxil and they might help with your problem. What ever you do DON'T just stop taking the Paxil speak to your doc first !!!!!!

Hope that helps you're not the only person out there with this kind of problem and there are ways to get around it.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!