Thread: Bar Maid
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Married Couple

Once inside her bedroom, it didn't take me long to strip. Completely naked and fully erect, I picked Lola up and carried her to the bed. Laying her on the bed, I passionately kissed her. My hand fondeled her breasts before moving down her stomach to her pussy. I rubbed her clit through the emerald teddy. Lola moaned and bucked as I did. I kissed her neck softly as I continued to rub. I was determined to make this time last longer; to pleasure her. For several long minutes I played with her, listening to her moans before removing her teddy.

"You're beautiful," I whispered into her ear.

"MMM Thank you. You're not so bad yourself," she said.

Lola pushed me back onto the bed and lovingly placed my cock into her mouth. For several minutes, she made love to it with her mouth. Her tongue moved up one side, down the other, and then circle it before tickleing the tip. Her warm, wet mouth slid smoothly up and down it. I could tell that she was enjoying what she was doing by her moans and enthusiasm. God it felt good! I placed my hand on top of her head and pushed her mouth down onto me. I was surprised that she was able to take it all in. I mouth fucked her for several minutes as she estactily moaned. Not wanting to cum just yet, I pulled her off.

"My turn," I said, patting the bed next to me. Lola spread her legs as I laid between them. My tongue licked the insides of her thighs, causing her to twitch. Spreading her beatuiful red pubic hair, I next moved to her clit, flicking it lightly before sucking on it. Lola hands ran through my hair, pushing my face closer and closer to her sweet pussy. Damn did she taste good; nice and sweet. I then finger fucked her as I contiued to eat her through four orgaisms. Like I said before, I was determined to make sure that she was pleasured.

"Oh Shawn," she moaned.

Her green eyes sparkled as she smiled down at me. I kissed my way up her stomach until I was on top of her. I was now in perfect position. Giving a little push, I entered her. Damn was she wet and warm. Her tight, firery pussy enveloped my eight inches as it slide in. She moaned as I bottomed out. Our slow love making was incredible. Lola moved in rythem under me as I moved in and out of her. Gently I sucked and nibbled on her perfect nipples as I did. Her Irish accented moans where music to my ears.

Wanting to make it last long, I asked her if she wanted to ride. I thrilled when she straddled me and slowly began to rise and lower herself onto me. Reaching up, I massaged her breasts, helping to balance her.

"Oh, Shawn," she softly moaned as she slowly rode. "MMM Oh yeah."

I had the woman of my dreams slowly riding and enjoying the hell out of me. Lola's paced increased slowly until she impaleing her pussy onto my dick. Her tits bouncing franticly as she did.

"Shawn. Shawn. Shawn," she kept calling. Her accent becoming thicker and thicker each time. Looking down at me she demanded, "Fuck me like a dog. Fuck me until I can't take anymore."

Once on her knees, I rammed myself in. "OH FUCK YES," Lola screamed as I once again bottomed out. Grabbing her shoulders I fucked the hell out of her firery cunt. Her screams grew louder and louder.

"That's it Shawn, fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck the hell out of me! Make me your little bitch!"

"OH YEAH, LOLA," I yelled. Grabbing her hips I banged her harder and faster. Lola now had her breasts on the bed with her ass in the air as I fucked her pussy. I could tell that she was crying from pleasure. A few more thrusts and I came. Lola slowly ground her hips against me, milking me of every drop. Still deep in her, we laid together on the bed.

The next morning I woke up alone in her bed. The smell of breakfast filled the air. Lola walked in carrying a tray just as I was sitting up. Her light green, silk robe hugged her perfect body. Smiling at me, she sat the tray down and said, "This is thanks for another wonderful evening."

I spent the rest of my life making love to the woman of my dreams. Her perfect breasts feed my son and two daughters. My son now runs O'Maley's. He too is looking for that perfect Irish woman to continue the O'Maley line with.