Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   real or fake (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24844)

dirtheadex 04-25-2005 12:11 PM

real or fake

My wife is thinking of having breast enlargment she is a 36a bra sizes but is going to a 36c. What do you think she should do? I'm a breast man so I say the she needs to go to a 36d. Fake or real is also a big ? I have never been with anyone with fake breast but they look great!

wyndhy 04-25-2005 12:15 PM

i think she should do whatever she feels comfy with. it's a big deal--to have that surgery, any surgery--and she should be absolutly sure of what she wants.

i wish her good luck!

Lilith 04-25-2005 12:24 PM

A good DR. will not let her go beyond a C cup if she is medium to small statured.

lizzardbits 04-25-2005 12:30 PM

my bestfriend has just basically has nipples for breasts and she is still absolutely sexy. She had C cup sized when she was pregnant and she hated them being in the way and having to "have to" wear a bra all the time. She loves the freedom now that they shrunk down to pre-preggo size.

I am also a big believer that breasts are first and foremost for women to feed their babies, and then the added bonus as being sexy too. Some women cannot breastfeed after implants (It depends on if they are placed over or under the pectoral muscles) And some women may loose sensitivity in their breasts and nipples (How aweful! I love nipple stimulation and to loose that is tantamount to losing clitoral sensitivity for me)

Then there is the thought of tissue scarring and perhaps not being able to feel for lumps during the routine monthly self examination. that would scare me.

why mess with perfection? love her as she is! bigger is not necessarily better.

and that is my 2 cents.... :cents:

Cjack 04-25-2005 03:26 PM

I'm sure you have heard to saying, "anything more than a mouthful is a waste."
Well don't believe it, I have never let any breast go to waste. :jump:

grkbabigurl 04-25-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtheadex
My wife is thinking of having breast enlargment she is a 36a bra sizes but is going to a 36c. What do you think she should do? I'm a breast man so I say the she needs to go to a 36d. Fake or real is also a big ? I have never been with anyone with fake breast but they look great!

personally, i wouldnt get implants just because my significant other wants them bigger.. i think that she should do what ever she feels comfortable with. i mean you dont want someone who is a size zero walking around with her own flotation devices. it should be about what makes her happy.. not what makes you happy.. also, you dont know the after effect of these implants. they are still doing research on them and you never know the true effects until years after they have been implanted..

lonelyarmywife 04-25-2005 03:35 PM

I had to get implants because of a medical procedure. i asked the doc to go bigger and he said no. He said that to go any bigger would be irresponsible of him becuase it would create more medical problems than it would solve. That's something to think about in your situation. Are you going to cause more problems than you already have.

when you say fake vs. real, are you talking about the feel of them? Or the look of them?

Also something else to consider is silicon vs. saline.

Mercury_Maniac 04-25-2005 03:48 PM

i myself doesn't think its that big a deal.....but if she would insist of having it done i would say 36c....not too big not to small....just about right :D

grkbabigurl 04-25-2005 03:49 PM

i used to be that^

the damn things grew again

Mercury_Maniac 04-25-2005 03:51 PM

and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that....er those :jester:

grkbabigurl 04-25-2005 03:52 PM

see, many girls want implants.. i want a reduction.. idk they're always in the way.. damn flotation devices

Mercury_Maniac 04-25-2005 03:53 PM

well then you dont' have to wear a life-jacket :D

grkbabigurl 04-25-2005 03:53 PM

never wore one to begin with... i can swim lol

Mercury_Maniac 04-25-2005 03:55 PM

well you can hold me up then :D

grkbabigurl 04-25-2005 03:56 PM

i think you'd be holding yourself up hehe ;)

but i'd help you ;)