Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sex in Front of Others (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15222)

Jaylene 07-22-2003 09:09 AM

Sex in Front of Others

I was wondering who has had sex in front of others and what the circumstances were. Were the people there specifically to watch? Did the people realize you were having sex?

When I was younger me (16-21) and my friends were very sexually open, and often fooled around with our partners in front of each other. So most of my girlfriends and guy friends had seen me have sex. And I had witnessed them have sex, give/get head and all that. At the time I didn't really think anything of it. Today, being a bit more modest, I can't help but laugh at what I've seen people do and what others have seen me do. I could definately never run public office. LOL

lakritze 07-22-2003 10:23 AM

Jaylene,it sounds like you are the type we need in public office.

PantyFanatic 07-22-2003 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lakritze
Jaylene,it sounds like you are the type we need in public office.
For SURE!!!!!!

Lilith 07-22-2003 11:06 AM

I can remember watching friends have sex but I was much more private. I preferred having sex where I may be seen but not necessarily in plain view of people. More like could be happened upon type experiences.

Snake1451 07-22-2003 11:14 AM

I don't agree with public sex (probably simply because I don't get any... but thats besides the point). I tell all my friends that if ever they do anything sexual to their girlfriends in front of me, I'd castrate them... So on that note, I dun think I'd ever have sex in public, lest I be a hypocrit?

dadaist 07-22-2003 02:00 PM

I've been in places where I could have been caught a few times.
There were also a couple of instances where I was with a gf in a dorm room and another guy was either on the top bunk or across the room, supposedly sleeping in both cases. Nobody ever said anything about it to me..... :p

osuche 07-22-2003 03:10 PM

Never gone public. A close friend or two...yes...but typically I prefer them involved...

Masturbation is an entirely different matter. DOne that in front of several partners. Does that count was watching???

dm383 07-22-2003 03:48 PM

Do threesomes count? If so, then yes (a lo-o-o-ong time ago!!!)

I enjoyed it at the time, but I don't know I could do it now...even if I wanted to!

DM

shooter 07-22-2003 04:55 PM

well i must admit, i have swung a bit in the last few years, if swung is a word........lol........ i was with a couple a met at a bar hotel, and we ended up in their room later in the evening. Their room was on the inside facing the courtyard of the hotel, (hotel kind of in a square layout). Anyways, he and I had her on the desk right in front of the window as others in their rooms looked out into the courtyard and eventually noticed our room with all lights on and the 3 of us naked about 12" from the large bay window........... good fun....... other than that NO.... lol

Nubian 07-22-2003 05:17 PM

Never quite in front of people but in public places: On the stairwell at college and the public library comes to mind:D

seriousfun 07-22-2003 06:14 PM

Having sex with my girlfriend while her twin sister was *not* asleep in a sleeping bag next to our bed???

IAKaraokeGirl 07-22-2003 06:16 PM

Threesome, yes, I have. Otherwise, no.

I think it would depend a great deal on who the "others" were, and how comfortable I felt with them being there...and, of course, what *they* were doing. :D

Sharni 07-22-2003 07:24 PM

Did it quite a lot in my younger days...not so much now....sometime late last year we did same room sex with another couple....

rabbit 07-22-2003 07:48 PM

Yeah, I've done it before (pre-marriage, though). Everyone in the room knew everyone else so it was pretty cool. Didn't bother me.

rabbit

Jaylene 07-22-2003 10:14 PM

Lakritze and Panty Fanatic-LOL and I have the perfect campaign poster in mind. It involves me bending over in a short mini wearing my patriotic panties.

Though I've grown a little more modest, I still like sex in public..the thrill of being caught is a huge turn on. I am so envious of all of you who had your "others" participate. That never did happened, though I would have welcomed it on many occasions.

Thanks for sharing everyone!