Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What's more intimate? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9258)

RandyGal 10-05-2002 01:30 PM

What's more intimate?

What do you think is more intimate?

Is it more intimate to have sex with someone or to sleep all night with someone?

I know what I think...what do YOU think? :D

Ironwood 10-05-2002 01:35 PM

I'll have to be vague again. I've had sex that wasn't as intimate as it should have been, and sleeping that was fairly innocent too(I didn't undress as much as normal). Usually both those things are intimate, at least when I do them.

dannyk 10-05-2002 02:38 PM

Sex with someone is fantastic, but the feeling of falling asleep in each others arms, and waking up next to each other... is not only intimate, but romantic as well. at least to me.
Plus, it's a lot more convenient than having to get dressed and leaving after sex! :p:p

LixyChick 10-05-2002 02:45 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Thought about this a bit and this is what I came up with.......

This question is rather vague RG.......is this someone the same someone in both scenarios? Do I even really know this person? If I know this person for a while......just sleeping is not all that intimate to me as I must be just plain ole tired. If I just met him and we sleep (actual sleep) in the same bed I would have trouble getting to sleep wondering if HE is REALLY asleep or thinking what I am thinking. If I know him and we are having sex I consider that intimate but if I just met him and we jump right into bed (would never really happen) I would consider that the ultimate intimate!

OMGGGGGGG......if you think that sounds confusing........just know.....I made my own head spin completely around! LMAO!

Lilith 10-05-2002 03:52 PM

sleep.....no questions asked.... for me. I looooooove sleeping with my breasts pressed up against my man's back...skin on skin....legs entwined...or him wrapped around me...his hand resting on my breast...his breath slow and deep in my ear and on my hair..........mmmmmmmmmm....sleep is sooooo sexy;)

Sex is sexy too but your don't do it for 6-8 hours everyday......if you make your sleep sexy just imagine how sexy sex will be;)

RandyGal 10-05-2002 03:54 PM

ROTFLMAO @ lixychick!!

(typical reply from you too dearheart! LOL LOL)

(GOOD answer too, I might add...it does seem you've put some thought into this...LOTS of thought!)

I think sleeping and waking up with someone is FAR more intimate than having sex with them.
Waking up, legs tangled together, faces close...maybe watching the other one sleep......very very sexy and intimate! :D

RandyGal 10-05-2002 03:55 PM

GMTA Lilith....

seems we were on the same wavelength at the same time! :D

Are we cool beans or what?

Lilith 10-05-2002 04:08 PM

relationship~ waking up with someone in a puddle of drool and you laughing about it

intimacy~ not your puddle......LMAO :D:D:p

axe31 10-05-2002 06:22 PM

sleep for me too just lay there in each others arms
feel them next to you there fagrance all around you
the sound of them breathing till you drift off to blissful
slumber

jennaflower 10-05-2002 06:37 PM

yep... sleepin... definetly more intimate.. for all the reasons explained above... and more...

starling 10-05-2002 07:40 PM

going anal

going in the ass WHILE she was sleeping. i tell you, that was the MOST INTIMATE ever! she didn't even stir, it was so sweet ;)

BlondeCurlGirl 10-05-2002 09:00 PM

Waking up in someone's arms after a night together seems like one of the most perfect, intimate moments you can share with someone. I also enjoy what Lilith likes, the feeling of skin on skin, legs entwined, all that. Watching the other sleep before you wake them up with a deep kiss also just makes my morning that much better. :)

dzbuster 10-05-2002 09:22 PM

doesn't one naturally follow the other......lol. really though i'd have to say sleeping because for me to sleep there has to be the trust that she won't rob or hurt me while i'm defenseless while during sex i can see WHAT IS UP.

Vintage Vixen 10-06-2002 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dzbuster
doesn't one naturally follow the other......lol. really though i'd have to say sleeping because for me to sleep there has to be the trust that she won't rob or hurt me while i'm defenseless while during sex i can see WHAT IS UP.

Well if you don't know by now you never will....trust ummm lets see THINK about it.Damn if you're worried bout gettin robbed or hurt you sure as HELL AINT SLEEPIN WITH ME.

Saddaddy 10-06-2002 10:46 AM

Sleeping with another person is more intimate.