Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sleeping Naked-- Y/N? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12049)

jay_ba 02-15-2003 08:44 PM

I sleep totally naked. Often I wake up in the morning and I have pushed all the sheets from the bed.

BlueSwede 02-15-2003 10:09 PM

Naked. Covers or no covers depends on how hot or cold the room is. I live w/my teenage daughter, who usually sleeps just in panties. This summer when my fiance' moves in (who also sleeps nude), we may have to alter our habits a little.

shyabusa 02-16-2003 05:47 PM

You ladies make me so happy!

I wish I knew where some of y'all slept, 'cause there seem to be a whole lot of beautiful ladies that sleep naked.

Keep it up everybody.

Well I know you don't do it for me, you do it for the comfort. But hey, a guy can dream!! ;)

Shyabusa :cool:

quisath 02-16-2003 07:32 PM

I didn't know there was any other way to sleep .........but Naaked!

SexKittten_18 02-17-2003 06:34 PM

Soemtimes I sleep naked, but most of the time i sleep in a silk nightshirt and shorts (ocassionally) but nothing underneath. I still live at home and my mom's clothes and what not are in my room, along with the bathroom we share so it's a little hard to sleep naked. But I usually slip off my clothes as soon as she's gone to work

Nobody Special 02-18-2003 02:32 AM

Yep nekid here too.... but only since I met my wife... befor that I was wearing breifs...... but since I met her SHE doesn't allow me to wear anything to bed..... tho she does sleep nekid too.... and she also sleeps with a Night shirt and sweats depending on her pain and how cold she gets.... and YES she does hog the Covers and leaves me Freesing at night.................

;)

E

Passion Please 02-18-2003 09:06 AM

Both my wife and i sleep naked me all year round....it is the only way to sleep... then if we feel like anything in the night alone or together...so much easier

Nuelaan 02-18-2003 05:43 PM

I like to sleep nakkid mostly when my fiancee is around.

Kimberly73 02-24-2003 06:09 PM

I sleep naked as often as I can....I love it that way. My husband always says if I could I would run around that way all the time:D

kleclere 02-24-2003 06:51 PM

Lets here it for Kimberly's husband, we need more of that in this world. And with you kimberly that wouldn't be bad.

Kimberly73 02-24-2003 09:22 PM

:D Maybe I should do it a bit more often....

Lessergod 02-25-2003 01:56 AM

I am a naked sleeper. I do need sheets and a down comforter though.

Kimberly73 02-25-2003 02:48 AM

I do usually cover up with at least a sheet or maybe even a blanket unless its too hot then I go with nothing at all

Aussiescribbler 02-25-2003 09:30 AM

I always sleep naked, with just a sheet or nothing in really hot weather, but a doona when it's colder. (For non-Aussies, that's a down quilt. :) If I sleep at a friend's house I usually leave a t-shirt and underpants on for modesty's sake.

BlondeCurlGirl 02-25-2003 10:42 PM

Will usually sleep naked when I've got someone in bed with me... also enjoy it on a warm summer's night...or even just when I feel like it! I don't do this as often since I'm still not officially moved out at home...and since I share a house with others at school, I don't want to have to remember to throw something on if I need to get up in the night.

Otherwise, I tend to sleep in a cami and boxers...or a black satin nightie.