2of5
08-31-2004, 03:51 PM
I知 a 39 year old widow. That explains why I知 spending another Friday night alone in my bedroom with a romance novel in one hand, a half empty bottle of wine on the nightstand, and my other hand between my legs. I知 wearing my favorite 的知 in the mood� nightgown. It痴 cut deep with spaghetti straps that just don稚 seem to stay up. My D cup cleavage shows nicely. The nightgown is almost transparent so my nipple color shows through. It痴 short so if I bend over or lift my arm my ass or pussy are visible. It depends on my mood which I show.
At this particular moment what I壇 really like is to give a long blow job. I was just about to pick up the pace with the hand between my legs when a knock at the door brought my mind back to the present. I pulled my nightgown down and said 田ome in.� It was my 18year old son, Steve.
展hat痴 up?� I asked.
With a red face and nervous stammer Steve asked 的 have some sex questions. I need to know the truth. If I can稚 ask my Mom then who can I ask?�
敵o ahead� I replied.
泥o women like to give blowjobs?� he asked. The irony wasn稚 lost on me. I wanted nothing more than a dick to suck and my son wants to know if women like to give blow jobs.
的t痴 like anything else�, I said, 都ome do, some don稚, most women will, some really enjoy it.�
展hat about coming in the mouth?� he asked.
鉄ame answer�, I told him, 都ome women will, some won稚. Some that let you come in their mouth spit it out and some swallow. It really depends on the girl�.
展hat about coming on the face? I致e seen some porn and the girl always wants that.�
展ell, I don稚 know anybody that likes that. I think it痴 just a porn thing.� I looked between my son痴 legs and noticed he was hard. I started to think, why not. 鉄o what痴 with all the blowjob questions?� I asked, 滴ave you ever had one?�
哲aah�, Steve said.
泥o you want one?� I asked
Steve got a little redder in the face. 添eah, I知 going to ask Peggy if she値l do it.� Peggy is Steve痴 girlfriend.
添ou misunderstood my question�, I said, 泥o you want one, now, from me?�
鄭re you serious?� Steve asked.
I laughed. 的 was just thinking how much I壇 love to give a blowjob and here you come asking blowjob questions. I知 one of the girls that痴 likes it. Actually I love it. You壇 be doing me a favor. It痴 been a while�
的 don稚 know about getting a blowjob from my Mom�, Steve said.
典hink of it this way� I replied, 的致e taught you a lot of things, let this be one more thing, or think of it as 2 friends helping each other out.�
徹K. What do I do?� he asked.
鼎ome stand by the chair�
Steve walked over to the chair. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his shorts, and unzipped his fly. His shorts dropped to the floor. I slid my hands under the elastic of his underwear and pulled down them down. As my face went by his cock I gave it a lick. He was big and hard. I couldn稚 wait. I sat him down in the chair and knelt before him. I wrapped my hands around his cock and used my thumbs to stroke his shaft. I quickly realized he was ready and didn稚 need any preliminary work. Starting at his balls and moving upward I started kissed his cock. With each kiss my tongue flicked back and forth. Every other kiss I壇 nibble a little with my teeth. Steve groaned and pushed his cock into my face.
My nightgown痴 spaghetti strap fell and I pulled my arms out. I was now kneeling naked before my son. It was both scary and exciting.
典hat feels great.� He gasped. 的知 just getting started.� I told him.
I slid his head into my mouth and furiously flicked my tongue over his head. No reaction. I slipped a couple more inches into my mouth and repeated the flicking on the front of his shaft. That did the trick as Steve pushed the rest of his cock into my mouth. I took it eagerly. A mouthful of dick is a great thing. Steve smelled and tasted wonderful. I lost track of time as I slowly fucked my mouth with his cock. When his breath got ragged I壇 switch back to the kissing. I wasn稚 ready for him to come.
I looked up and saw Steve痴 eyes were closed. 鉄ome people like to watch� I told him. I knew what was coming because I致e heard it before. 添our hair is in the way�, Steve complained. 鏑et me get a hair tie�, I replied. I stood up fully naked in form of my son. He eyes flew open as he had no idea I was naked. I turned and walked to get a hair tie. I bent over to the lowest drawer giving Steve a full view of my ass. I turned and put my arms over my head pulling my hair into a bun. I could tell by the lust look in Steve痴 face he was at least liked what he saw. 鄭wesome body�, Steve said, 的 really like your tits.� 展ant them?� I asked. 添es�, Steve replied. I knelt on the chair and Steve started on my boobs. He took them in his hands lifting them like he was weighing them. Then he flicked each nipple with his tongue. It felt great. He sucked one nipple while pinching the other. 添ou池e good at this.� I told him. 的致e got a little experience� was his reply. I stated thinking about how close my cunt was to his still hard dick and I wanted that dick inside me. Then Steve laughed. 展hat痴 so funny� I asked. 典his probably isn稚 the first time I致e sucked your nipples.� I laughed too. After all Steve was breastfed. 展ell�, I said, 土ou wanted to watch. Are you ready again?� 徹h, yeah� was the reply. I moved back to my position in front of the chair and started sucking again. In no time at all Steve said 的 can稚 hold it any longer where should I come?� 的n my mouth�, I said. Seconds later Steve shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed and sucked out every last drop. Then I licked all the come off his disk that had escaped my mouth.
鉄o, that痴 a blow job�, I said, 斗ike it?� Steve quickly replied 砺ery much�
添ou池e still hard�, I observed, 杜ind if I come?�
I値l finish this if people would like to read more.
At this particular moment what I壇 really like is to give a long blow job. I was just about to pick up the pace with the hand between my legs when a knock at the door brought my mind back to the present. I pulled my nightgown down and said 田ome in.� It was my 18year old son, Steve.
展hat痴 up?� I asked.
With a red face and nervous stammer Steve asked 的 have some sex questions. I need to know the truth. If I can稚 ask my Mom then who can I ask?�
敵o ahead� I replied.
泥o women like to give blowjobs?� he asked. The irony wasn稚 lost on me. I wanted nothing more than a dick to suck and my son wants to know if women like to give blow jobs.
的t痴 like anything else�, I said, 都ome do, some don稚, most women will, some really enjoy it.�
展hat about coming in the mouth?� he asked.
鉄ame answer�, I told him, 都ome women will, some won稚. Some that let you come in their mouth spit it out and some swallow. It really depends on the girl�.
展hat about coming on the face? I致e seen some porn and the girl always wants that.�
展ell, I don稚 know anybody that likes that. I think it痴 just a porn thing.� I looked between my son痴 legs and noticed he was hard. I started to think, why not. 鉄o what痴 with all the blowjob questions?� I asked, 滴ave you ever had one?�
哲aah�, Steve said.
泥o you want one?� I asked
Steve got a little redder in the face. 添eah, I知 going to ask Peggy if she値l do it.� Peggy is Steve痴 girlfriend.
添ou misunderstood my question�, I said, 泥o you want one, now, from me?�
鄭re you serious?� Steve asked.
I laughed. 的 was just thinking how much I壇 love to give a blowjob and here you come asking blowjob questions. I知 one of the girls that痴 likes it. Actually I love it. You壇 be doing me a favor. It痴 been a while�
的 don稚 know about getting a blowjob from my Mom�, Steve said.
典hink of it this way� I replied, 的致e taught you a lot of things, let this be one more thing, or think of it as 2 friends helping each other out.�
徹K. What do I do?� he asked.
鼎ome stand by the chair�
Steve walked over to the chair. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his shorts, and unzipped his fly. His shorts dropped to the floor. I slid my hands under the elastic of his underwear and pulled down them down. As my face went by his cock I gave it a lick. He was big and hard. I couldn稚 wait. I sat him down in the chair and knelt before him. I wrapped my hands around his cock and used my thumbs to stroke his shaft. I quickly realized he was ready and didn稚 need any preliminary work. Starting at his balls and moving upward I started kissed his cock. With each kiss my tongue flicked back and forth. Every other kiss I壇 nibble a little with my teeth. Steve groaned and pushed his cock into my face.
My nightgown痴 spaghetti strap fell and I pulled my arms out. I was now kneeling naked before my son. It was both scary and exciting.
典hat feels great.� He gasped. 的知 just getting started.� I told him.
I slid his head into my mouth and furiously flicked my tongue over his head. No reaction. I slipped a couple more inches into my mouth and repeated the flicking on the front of his shaft. That did the trick as Steve pushed the rest of his cock into my mouth. I took it eagerly. A mouthful of dick is a great thing. Steve smelled and tasted wonderful. I lost track of time as I slowly fucked my mouth with his cock. When his breath got ragged I壇 switch back to the kissing. I wasn稚 ready for him to come.
I looked up and saw Steve痴 eyes were closed. 鉄ome people like to watch� I told him. I knew what was coming because I致e heard it before. 添our hair is in the way�, Steve complained. 鏑et me get a hair tie�, I replied. I stood up fully naked in form of my son. He eyes flew open as he had no idea I was naked. I turned and walked to get a hair tie. I bent over to the lowest drawer giving Steve a full view of my ass. I turned and put my arms over my head pulling my hair into a bun. I could tell by the lust look in Steve痴 face he was at least liked what he saw. 鄭wesome body�, Steve said, 的 really like your tits.� 展ant them?� I asked. 添es�, Steve replied. I knelt on the chair and Steve started on my boobs. He took them in his hands lifting them like he was weighing them. Then he flicked each nipple with his tongue. It felt great. He sucked one nipple while pinching the other. 添ou池e good at this.� I told him. 的致e got a little experience� was his reply. I stated thinking about how close my cunt was to his still hard dick and I wanted that dick inside me. Then Steve laughed. 展hat痴 so funny� I asked. 典his probably isn稚 the first time I致e sucked your nipples.� I laughed too. After all Steve was breastfed. 展ell�, I said, 土ou wanted to watch. Are you ready again?� 徹h, yeah� was the reply. I moved back to my position in front of the chair and started sucking again. In no time at all Steve said 的 can稚 hold it any longer where should I come?� 的n my mouth�, I said. Seconds later Steve shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed and sucked out every last drop. Then I licked all the come off his disk that had escaped my mouth.
鉄o, that痴 a blow job�, I said, 斗ike it?� Steve quickly replied 砺ery much�
添ou池e still hard�, I observed, 杜ind if I come?�
I値l finish this if people would like to read more.