Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2004, 09:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to Roostah
I was in 7th grade, and this girl who was a friend of a friend and I think a 9th graderjust came up to me a shoved her tongue down my throat. odd, not lots of fun, but a first kiss nonetheless...my first GOOD kiss was probably sophomore year of HS
Old 12-25-2004, 10:51 AM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

So long ago that Im not sure of all the details, I was in 4 or 5 grade(1961-2) we had been freinds for quite some time and then she kissed me and it move into a new relastionship for the next 3 years.
Old 12-25-2004, 10:54 AM
Sworn Seeker

Well, my first kiss was at my elementary school graduation, with my first girlfriend. It was pretty romantic and a pretty good kiss, but nothing that special.

My first GOOD kiss (and I mean hot, passionate French kiss) came last year, from my now good friend (she just decided she didn't want a boyfriend) Genny. Not a CLUE where in her that came from, she's never like that, but whenever we were together she was always dead sexy...I miss that...
Old 12-26-2004, 12:57 AM
Loungin' Around

The first kiss with tongue was in the summer before 7th grade -- I must have been all of 11 at the time. I went to the pool with my *very first* real bakini on....I thought I looked really hot. Spent the day "sunning" myself (putting my body on display) and ended up burning myself to a crisp.

A cute little black boy in HS (I think he was 15) took a liking to me and "courted" me all dya with cute little compliments. By the end of the day, I'd agreed to meet him at the picnic area outside the public pool. We kissed and he made it to second base before my better judgement kicked in.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 12-26-2004, 02:20 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
My first kiss.... ~*que swirlie lines and play flashback music*~

At the Saturday night stock car races, at the top of the bleachers/stands, no one went up there to watch the races, he (a sexy dark haired boy with moody eyes, from another town) took my face in his hands and gave me a gentle soft kiss, just before he ate my damn face :hug: We must have made out at the top of those stands for 3 hours every Saturday night, for the entire racing season, for 3 years. He's the boy I never fucked who I wish I had. That was like 7th-9th grade, then my senior year one night sleeping at a girlfriend's out of the freaking blue he drove up and threw rocks at the window just like a fairytale. I went outside and he grabbed me and kissed me just like the first time,telling me he had dreamed of my kisses for the past few years. Then he drove off, leaving me this time with a wicked case of whisker burn and soaking wet panties. And I've never seen him since.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-26-2004, 08:28 AM
Sworn Seeker

Aww, Lil, that's so romantic...*lovesick sigh*...I wish I had a lady worth doing that for. Still...a bit juvenile the second time, lol - had I been him I would've stayed forever!
Old 12-26-2004, 09:08 AM

Mine was in 2nd grade - I was at a friend's house for her birthday party and as I went straight from school, I was the only one there....then another friend came over - a girl as well and the 3 of us started playing kissing tag - next thing I knew I had kissed them both on the lips....damn - I was hooked - even that young

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present