Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Smut Games
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Sweet Southern Girl

Hustler Needed: profesional working girl looking for man who knows how to make top dollar off of his women, has his own corners, and will put his pimp hand down whenever someone doesn't pay upfront. Hat with oversized feather required.

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story
Old 01-12-2005, 10:02 PM

Required: Steady hand and a steel stomach. Quadriplegic invalid with scabies looking for a live-in caregiver/sensual masseuse who can take care of my medical needs and rub my remaining appendage. Swallowing not required ... need only your shots, astro-glide and rubber gloves.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:53 PM
Resurfacing

Glove wearing dominatrix in need of a boot-licking subordinate who doesn't mind a little pain.
Old 01-13-2005, 10:45 AM

Pain is fleeting: Let our hearts be joined in the radiant teachings of The Bob. New religion looking for members to follow Bob as he shows us how to escape the bounds of this realm and follow him in the Mothership to our new kingdom on planet CRZY-8. Please bring a will, a jumpsuit, some gelding shears, and the Kool-Aid of your choice.
Old 01-13-2005, 11:31 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Married Family Man seeks public humiliation at the hands of someone other than his own children. Pink tu tu, rickshaw and bullwhip not out of the question.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-13-2005, 04:19 PM
Just me.

"Question Creator" needed for bondage magazine crossword puzzle. Must be able to communicate while bound and gagged.
Old 01-13-2005, 10:44 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Gagged is how I want to be when swallowing your big, fat cock. If you have more then the average Joe and like a woman that can give you her all then give me a call.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 01-13-2005, 11:37 PM
Sweet Southern Girl

Call me if you're looking for a good time. 76y/o SF seeking young stud to come and put it on (grand)momma. He's gotta be good with a bedpan, walker, and his tongue.

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story
Old 01-13-2005, 11:46 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Tongue Enthusiast here..looking for women with extremely long tongues that will be able to lick my entire body in a few laps and be able to down a bottle of ketchup in 10 seconds(one of my big turnons ). Also would be interested in a woman doctor friend that is able to write out phony prescriptions to aid my everlasting drug abuse problem. Fantastic lover in bed.....if i'm not wasted out of my Mind!
Old 01-14-2005, 03:01 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Mind control scientist seeking Manchurian candidate, must be open to cross-pollenating with herbal roots - you bring the ski poles & WD-40, I'll bring the shaved koala

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 01-14-2005, 09:04 AM
~a little bit naughty~

Koala bear hairy is the way I want my man. I am looking for me a real jungle boy who isn't opposed to swinging from the chandliers to romping in the great outdoors with this hot lady who never met a tree she couldn't climb or man of fur she couldn't tame.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 01-14-2005, 10:54 AM
Wet Member

Horny housewife looking for a postman who will deliver orgasms in about 60 seconds while he is dropping off the mail. Please call me to ensure that my 6'11" 300 pound hubby is not home and that the pit bull is tied up.
Old 01-14-2005, 12:01 PM

Hmmmmmmmmm from tame to horny??.........oh well....lol..continuing on with last word....which was UP

Upscale utility man.....experienced in all facets of home and lifestyle repair,seeking additional work in refurbishing items in disrepair.The satisfaction starts when the initial stripping is performed and is completed when the last coat is sprayed on.Call for appointment
Old 01-14-2005, 06:12 PM
Wet Member

Talking

Opps...forgot about the last word

Appointment wanted with lesbian that likes to go to bars and make love in washrooms, movie theaters, elevators as well as other places we can dream up together. You are a very sensitive person, who will meet my needs but only for short term relationship.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:54 PM

Relationships are passe. Blind, death and dumb octagenarian man looking for someone for carnel love. No words, no date, no getting to know, just getting inside you. Hurry before I die. If you'd like, we can include in the fun my guide dog.