Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Would anyone be interested in a PAGAN '10 Midwest

for those that can not make it to Lost Wages(Lost Vegas). Just trying to see if there is any interest. Thank you for any comments.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:12 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Would all depend on where and when. Also depends on my job situation.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 02-03-2010, 03:28 AM
Just me.

Lot's of possibilities. Peoria (again) with the riverboart; Wildlife Prarie Park; the gambling boat; and, lots more. Beautiful Allerton Park (http://allerton.illinois.edu/) could be neat with the restored railroad (Wabash) at White Heath and Monticello, not to mention Champaign (UofI; restaurants, shopping, etc) nearby. Starved Rock lodge (another photo buff's dream) or Springfield with it's new Abe Lincoln exhibit and the Capitol. The Quad-Cities with their gambling boats and the John Deere museum. Indianapolis with two different horse racing tracks; the Speedway; great shopping in a new Mall near Fishers and Noblesville; and, probably tons more that I don't even know about. Any of these look pretty good to me and should be pretty affordable. What do you all think?

Last edited by dicksbro : 02-03-2010 at 04:05 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Is anyone else interested?????????

If not DB & I will be on our own.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Booger Lama

I'm interested but that's depending on money and work.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 02-09-2010, 03:31 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

An Easter US PAGAN-10 sounds like a great idea. There could be an PAGAN-10-Oz and PAGAN-10-UK as well if real Pixies wanted to make it happen. I don't know of any rules that say we couldn't. Matter of fact, I believe "whenever an announced open gathering of two or more Pixies happens, it's an official PAGAN event". It would be wonderful if all Pixies around the globe could meet someday but reality and economics don't make that possible for most of us.

As for an Eastern PAGAN-10, I'd love to see it happen and would like to see it happen where some of the not-yet-PAGANS could find it more feasible for them to attend. Any of us that have made that ominous venture knows what a great fellowship real Pixies have when we actually get together. Any thoughts of locations where interested Pixies that haven't yet attended may consider? What are some of our active members locations that may attend and be within striking range for a lot of us …………….. and towns that begin with an "N".

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 02-09-2010, 04:27 AM

Pixies Adult Gathering At N????

We've had Niagara and Nashville. Nevada's in July for some of us.

Nottingham, Nowra and New York come to mind.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:32 AM
Just me.

Of course, there's always Cleveland and the Flying Monkey . And if we went to the east side of ClevelaNd ... we'd just about be at the "N".

INdianapolis or INdy phonetically could be spelled Ndee.

Or, we could modify PAGAN to mean, Pixie Adult Gatherings, Always Nice (or Naughty).

Anyway, I'm sure we can fake something ... main thing, is there anyplace that sounds appealing to any of you? St. Louis, Memphis, DesMoines, Omaha, Milwaukee? Sooner we decide the sooner we can start putting together an agenda and check out hotels and their prices?

You can tell from my AV today ... I'm up for just about anything.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:36 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Where is Nantucket? (I always wanted to meet that girl )

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 02-09-2010, 08:33 PM

"There once was" indicates that you may have scared her off.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:01 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
as for the East Coast Pagan 2010, could always have it in the 'Nooga...which is where I'm at...lol Chattanooga, TN that is...'Nooga for short! How's that for an "N" PF??
Old 02-10-2010, 09:19 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Chattanooga is a cool city for sight seeing to. You've got Ruby falls, that huge aquarium, and bunch of other historical type things.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 02-10-2010, 03:32 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
yes, we have the TN Aquarium (2 HUGE buildings), the refurbished river front, Ruby Falls, Rock City, The Chickamauga Battlefield park is just a short drive away...there's Stone Mountain Park as well...which is cool (Civil War memorial type thing), The Incline Railway (which is freaky to ride up/down the mountain side, the Hunter Art Museum & the Art district downtown as well...

and I could ask my father in law about deals on Hotels as he works 3rd shift for a Hampton Inn here in town...
Old 02-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Huggable!

Starts with 'N'.... Newport, RI

We are the smallest state but we are one of the older ones and have lots of historic sights. Theres something for everyone. Below are just a small sampling of thiings we could do. Our beaches are great! Seafood is fresh and plentiful!! The views are breath taking! Whatever you like to do its in RI! So maybe a RI PAGAN??

http://www.visitrhodeisland.com/
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/location/ri

Theatre: This is one of many great spots to see a play.
http://www.theatrebythesea.com/
Popular, historic summer theater with surrounding gardens features professional, Broadway-style performances from May to September. Restaurant and post theatre-cabaret.

Lighthouses: The 3rd one in America. We could also take a boat tour of several ones.
http://www.beavertaillight.org/
The 1938 hurricane uncovered the original base of the third lighthouse established in America (1749), an interesting example of early Colonial stonework. The present granite tower, just north of the original light, was erected in 1856. The point also offers spectacular views of Rhode Island's Atlantic coastline. The assistant keepers quarters houses a museum featuring a fourth order fresnel lens, models of many RI lighthouses and a pictorial history of RI lighthouses.

Mansion: The Breakers is the most spectacular of them.
http://www.newportmansions.org/
A National Historic Landmark. Newport's most palatial summer residence was built (1893-1895) for Cornelius Vanderbilt II by Richard Morris Hunt. The symmetry of design, opulence and lavish use of alabaster, marble, mosaics and antique woods rival the magnificent northern Italian Renaissance palaces after which it was modeled. The seventy-room mansion overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. Children's cottage.

Fort Adams: Historical and Jazz Fest.
http://www.riparks.com/
The second largest bastioned fort in the U.S. Key to Narragansett Bay area defenses, 1799 to 1945. Designed to be the most heavily armed fort in America and to garrison 2,400 troops. Three tiers of guns defended Narragansett Bay's East Passage. Situated at the mouth of the Newport Harbor, offers panoramic view of both Newport Harbor and the East Passage of Narragansett Bay. Activities including salt water bathing, fishing, boating, soccer, rugby and picnicking. Fort Adams is perhaps best known for its annual summer concerts when the jazz and folk festivals draw thousands to enjoy the music and beautiful surroundings.

Tennis Hall of Fame:
http://www.tennisfame.com/
A National Historic Landmark, take a walk through tennis history and explore six acres of historic grounds and experience the Hall of Fame’s world-class museum, showcasing the sport’s pioneers and champions through the stars of today. A Grounds Tour encompasses 13 grass courts, the unique Court Tennis facility, and site of the Hall of Fame’s Tennis Championships and annual Induction Ceremony. You can even play on our legendary grass courts! Open daily 9:30am-5pm.

Vineyards: This is one of 4 in RI.
http://www.greenvale.com/
Built by the Parker family's ancestors during the 1860s this nineteenth century Victorian farm is listed on the National and State Registers of Historic Places. Grapes have been grown commercially on the picturesque site since 1983. The family is in their twelfth year of producing award-winning wines. The vineyard makes approximately 4,000 cases of estate-grown wine annually including Chardonnay and Cabernet Franc. Dedicated to fine wines, historic preservation and open space.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:01 AM
Just me.

Rhode Island sounds great but might push our budget a bit. Chattanooga, on the other hand is only 1/2 the distance and just might just work out. Been through there once but that was a lot of years ago and it'd be fun to go back.

How about you, Scarecrow; others?