Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Proud mum of Mikayla

I am so upset right now.....

Ok this may get long so I am sorry...

My partner and I have known eachother for around about 6 years now, and have been together for 2 of those years.
He has a son who is almost 9 and of course we have Mikayla. Things have been going great lately no problems no argument nothing.
I thought that I would take thing apon myself to take things to the next level and ask him to marry me.. I asked him on Friday an dhe said NO. I asked him why as someone would and he said " I do not care about you enough to marry you "
WTF is that supposed to mean I mean you will have a baby with me but that is it, anyhow for the last 2 days we have been arguing nonstop. I have had it, today I started to move my stuff out of what was our room and I am going to make his son's mine and Mikayla's room.
I am at the point where I just want to leave and never look back I have had it with him.
Him and I have been through so much over the years I really do love him but I just hate the way he is with me sometimes.
I am seriously thining about moving out of here, but my problem is, is that he would not be able to afford the rent here on his own and I do not want his son to suffer becaus eof his actions and because of what he has said to me.
I have put up with alot of shit from him over the last 2yrs that him and I have been together and now I am and the end of my rope I just want to get Mikayla and all my stuff and leave..............

ME: 22
DP: 30
DSS: 8
DD: 7 months

Old 05-05-2007, 12:21 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaylasmummy
I have put up with alot of shit from him over the last 2yrs that him and I have been together and now I am and the end of my rope I just want to get Mikayla and all my stuff and leave..............

Sounds like a plan!

He does not want to marry you. He was honest. If you can not handle it than I would advise you pack up and go. You are not having sex and he does not want to marry you. To me you appear to be not much more than room mates at this point. I don't think the message could be any clearer.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Loungin' Around

I'm sure I don't know all the details - relationships are complicated.

But if you're not sleeping together, he doesn't want to marry you, and you are sick of putting up with him....LEAVE.

It will be hard and scary to be on your own, but that's the only way to get enough distance that you can begin to focus on yourself and your child...and hopefully eventually find someone who appreciates you for you. You're cheating yourself from long-term happiness if you stay with him.

It's hard. But all the stuff worth doing in the world is hard. You'll make it through.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 05-05-2007, 01:42 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Listen to her^^. My advice came out harsher than I intended. You deserve to expect more for yourself.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Mama Mia!

You say that he cannot afford the rent on his own like it's your problem. It's not. Let him go live with his parents or a friend. Let him find a new room mate. Every action has consequences. I'm not saying that he deserves this because he wont marry you, but what he said about not caring about you enough was pretty harsh after just having a baby with you.

He is a loser.

It's a BOY!!
Old 05-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Leo was right

((((Mikaylasmummy)))))

Not really sure I can add to what these ladies have already said. You just do whatever you need to in order to get things so that they are right for you and Mikayla.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 05-05-2007, 04:10 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Little information. Lot of answers.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Gone with the Wind

Free advice

Get far far away.
Find someone who does care.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 05-05-2007, 10:40 PM

I'm with everyone else...

You can't let yourself worry about him....he made his choice...(sorry, didn't mean for that to come across as cold....)

Time to move on. Find yourself the happiness you and Mikayla deserve.

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 05-06-2007, 06:09 AM
Just me.

Can't add much to what the others have said ... except just know that we're all hoping and praying that whatever is best for you and the baby will happen.

(((( HUGS ))))
Old 05-06-2007, 07:19 PM
The abnormally normal

Send a message via MSN to codasteel Send a message via Yahoo to codasteel
I agree with the others. While you may have a child with this person, after his comment i don't know how you can still live in the same home.

As difficult as it may be. You have every right to find a person that will love and care for both you and your child.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Insatiable

What ^^^^ are saying...

(((hugs)))
Old 05-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Tells it all

nuff said

Live Life, hearses don't come with luggage racks.
The second mouse always gets the cheese
Old 05-07-2007, 04:26 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Think of it this way...at least he didn't use you all the way up to the "I do".

He's using you hun. And now ya know! The good news is you have Mikayla. And if she is the only precious thing you get from this relationship than YOU came out the winner.

It's a sad thing about his son but you can't make your "partner's" responsibilities your worries. I'm curious to know if he was married to his son's mother? Could explain some things either way you answer that question.

I'm not sure what advice you were hoping for here but for what we know of the situation it's the general concensus that you should take care of you and Mikayla.

I wish you well!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-07-2007, 05:40 AM
Proud mum of Mikayla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
It's a sad thing about his son but you can't make your "partner's" responsibilities your worries. I'm curious to know if he was married to his son's mother? Could explain some things either way you answer that question.

Yes he has been married previously... ummm there is a update on the situation so keep an eye out

ME: 22
DP: 30
DSS: 8
DD: 7 months