Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories
User Name
Password

Old Today, 06:04 AM

Ripe fruit

“Look, they hang like ripe fruit ready for plucking.”

“What are you talking about?”

Walter is on his way to the pool on this hot summer's day where we're staying near the Starnberger Zee in south Germany, a lovely spot not too far from the Alps.

“It's his balls, don't you see? It's hot and they are hanging loosely aren't they?”

“Yes, I see what you mean,” I say as Walter walks towards us, naked but brandishing a towel as he comes towards us, his cock and balls sway side to side as he moves.

“Just going for a cooling swim,” he says.

“I have to admit I'm fascinated by men's balls and what happens to them when I've played with them or their cock!”

“Yeah, and I expect they are fascinated as to what your panties are when you wear those extremely short skirts you parade around in.”

“A lot of the time I don't wear any, you know. A while back when on a yacht in Monaco this fellow I was with remarked to me that a man on the quayside seemed to be very interested in my legs, and he asked me if I had noticed. 'Do you think he's trying to see your panties,' he asked me. I replied, 'Don't worry, I'm not wearing any!' ”

“A good answer. Are you wearing any now?” she asks seeing I am in one of those short skirts.

“No. Let's see if we can get Walter a little bit interested in what I'm wearing.”

“Here Walter, sit with us and have some wine. Swim later. We've started already, Annie and I .”

“Don't mind if I do – and hope you don't object if I sit naked here in the sun, catch a few rays, improve my tan.”

I am sitting opposite to Walter as he elects a deckchair to sit on (on purpose to be able to watch my legs, perhaps?) His jewels are plain to see, resting dormant between his splayed thighs. I uncross my legs, sit with my knees tight together pointing straight at him, my skirt well above my knees. Annie adopts a similar pose, but she's in a long skirt with a slit right up the front so it falls away pretty much to each side of her legs. Wearing panties or not? I don't know.

Over the next several minutes we talk. My legs are quite slim but reveal nothing if I am skilful in the way I move. However, here, I move my legs about, cross, uncross, open them slightly and after a bit I notice Walter fidgeting, the towel he puts across his middle.

“Walter, could you please pass the wine around.” He must get up and in so doing the towel slips – and reveals a cock half erect!

Annie exclaims, “Walter look at you! Pour the wine and come here!”

He comes toward her and she reaches out. “I must touch these grapes! Jany tells me they are like fruits waiting to be picked. Let's see what we can do.”

She fingers his balls; his cock rises at once so they become exposed. “Turn and face Jany.” He does so and Annie slides a hand between his legs, touches his balls and with her other hand grasps his shaft and starts to massage it. I notice a slight restriction in the balls; they tighten up.

“Here, lie on the grass on this towel,” I say. Walter lies down, I strip off my clothes (no panties), Annie follows suit (wearing a thong which comes off).

“I want to show you a technique, Annie, which gives me, and my man, great pleasure.”

Walter lies face up, his prick large and taught, not even flat on his belly! I straddle his legs, move up until my cunt arrives on top of his cock. Then, relying on the dampness now forming in my cunt, I slide my self along his cock, up and down.

“The art being here is to rub your clit against his cock so you both get pleasure!” I do this for a short while; Walter gasps, “You'll make me cum if you don't stop!”

“OK! Annie, you have a go!”

I slip off, Annie slips on, gets into position, slides her fanny along Walter's strong cock and I move behind her and watch his balls, partially obscured by Annie's arse as she slides up and down his cock.

“They're getting tight!” I exclaim. Walter's starting to twitch. I finger the balls (I can get to them); they're feeling hard. I massage them gently. Walter's legs are restless, he's moaning, Annie's mewing too, I've now got a very wet cunt, his ballsac quite tight now, and then with a loud moan from Walter and a pulsing I can see and feel below his balls he cums, and the pulsing goes on and I put a finger on that pulsing spot as he spews forth his man's milk. Annie moves on, up and down the pulsing shaft, gasping herself as she rides her slippery quim to her own ecstasy. I've never been in a position to see, or even feel, the powerful pulsing behind a man's balls as he vents out his juice. It's quite arousing, I can say!

She climbs off Walter. I see his cum, a mighty shot all the way up to his nipples! The tightness of his balls easing...... in time they will relax into their hanging position when Walter stands, which he's not doing at the moment!

“There's something else I want to try when Walter's rested a bit,” I say.

We swim. Even though Walter has had an orgasm he homes in on me in the pool, wants to caress my pussy because, he says, “I know it's going to be damp and slippery after that excitement!” I decline his offer at the moment: not a good idea while in the water but soon we're back on the towel glistening wet from the pool.

“ You can play with me now, Walter,” I say. I lie back; he fingers me sliding easily over my slippery clit, still wet from how I felt while Annie was sliding along his swollen cock. I can see now that his cock is stiffening, so, “ Here, bring that rod of yours up against my clit, rub the head against me - no insertion!”

He holds his cock, massages my clit with it and I feel myself increasingly excited. I grasp his cock half way along and use it to massage my clit, rotating, sliding across it, my excitement building up, moaning as I move towards orgasm, then it's upon me, intense sensations in my cunt, my body straining in beautiful agony while still grasping Walter's cock.

I ease off gradually, let go of his member and Annie, who has been watching this spectacle grabs Walter's cock, licks it and then wanks it, twirls her hand round its tip, then switches her position so she is sitting behind him and continues reaching around him to masturbate him. I position myself so I can watch! His balls are tight! I know his climax is near. His face is serious as this is going to take effort as he's already cum not long ago; his eyes watch as Annie's hand beats up and down, then slows as Walter gasps “I'm cumming!”

Annie maintains the slow massage and then there's a little small spill of cum as Walter groans and then a spurt of his white cum up into the air followed by lots more pulses with the liquid spilling down his cock, over Annie's hand. She continues wanking gently, then squeezing till the last drops have been drained from his cock.

“That was exhausting, but good,” Walter says, flopping back against Annie.

“More wine required, I think,” I say, well satisfied after watching the behaviour of the male balls during 2 orgasms!