Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 08:02 PM
On a endless Vision Quest

Pissed Off or Pissed On?

Whats the most "Pissed Off" you have ever been? And the most "Pissed On" you have ever felt? Myself,,,the answers are one and the same,,,"At" and "By" the Judicial System,,, Sadly, The Truth will NOT set you FREE,,, Crazeeeeee,,,,,,,,,
Old 10-10-2007, 08:56 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Welcome to the best legal system money can buy.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Mine is a sad one too...to the core of my heart.

My MIL once accused me of stealing $250.00 from her purse. Only thing is, she never confronted me personally but spread the word to the whole family on Mr. Lixy's side. This included my FIL and all the step brothers and sister's in law and aunts and uncles etc...EVERYONE!

Family functions became awkward for me but I didn't know why I was uncomfortable. And when I mentioned it to hubby he would tsk, tsk me and say I was too sensitive. He'd say that some of the family members are jealous people who didn't like that he was back in his father's life again (they were on the outs for years).

Two years after the "incident" my MIL accidently spilled the beans by telling me that her son keeps calling me a thief whenever they argue. He said that none of the girls in the family will leave their purses lying around when I am at the gatherings. He said that his family would never attend another gathering if I am there.

I confronted my MIL and asked her what he meant. She reverted to a day when her and I and 2 sister's in law and their daughters went shopping in a little antique shop down the shore. I told her I remembered the day. She said that when we got back home she couldn't find her $250 and she assumed I took it. I was flabberghasted! I reminded her how busy the store was and that we went to seperate registers and I never got near her purse. Not to mention...I AM NOT A THIEF! I asked her why she never confronted me directly and she had no excuse. I begged her to look me in the eye so I could convince her I didn't, nor would I ever, steal her money.

She said she believed me. But to this day she has never told any family member that she knows I didn't take the money. This has had me pissed off for years. Family gatherings have dwindled to a few relations but they just aren't like they used to be. I told MIL if she wasn't willing to tell everyone the truth that I would just stop coming to the gatherings so they all could come back and not have to be around "the thief". She said she would never ask me to do that. Not because she wanted me there...but she said it wouldn't be fair to hubby and his father cause she knows if I didn't come neither would Mr. Lixy.

I am so pissed at this and I feel pissed on by MIL and the entire family for not having the balls to confront me personally...at the time...in front of everyone if need be! I cried about it for a few years. I am so insulted that MIL thought I would steal. And I think she still thinks I did.

I'm the one who tells the cashier if she didn't ring something up or charged too little. I'm the one who will take overpayment of change back into the store so the clerk's register won't come up short. I'm the one who finds a $20 on the sidewalk and runs after the person in front of me to ask if they lost it. On the other hand...my step BIL works for a large trucking company and constantly has things "fall off the trucks" and make their way to his home. Things like computers and televisions and even more expensive stuff. And he won't be in a room with me because I am a thief????

OMG...here comes those feelings again!!!!!!!!!!!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-11-2007, 03:05 PM
Huggable!

((((((Lixy))))))
Old 10-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Manwhore

(((((Lixy))))))

That's terrible!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 10-11-2007, 04:32 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

((((((((Lixy)))))))))

Injustice of any sort really pisses me off; I feel I have a highly developed sense of 'fairness' and I HATE when people are treated unfairly or unkindly by others, so Lixy, your story pisses me off and I imagine CrazeeeWhorse's would too, if I heard it.

As for what makes me feel pissed on, usually my mother! She has a way of picking you up when she needs you and dropping you again when she doesn't, regardless of whether you need her.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 10-11-2007, 09:42 PM

Heartfelt,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Mine is a sad one too...to the core of my heart.

My MIL once accused me of stealing $250.00 from her purse. Only thing is, she never confronted me personally but spread the word to the whole family on Mr. Lixy's side. This included my FIL and all the step brothers and sister's in law and aunts and uncles etc...EVERYONE!

Family functions became awkward for me but I didn't know why I was uncomfortable. And when I mentioned it to hubby he would tsk, tsk me and say I was too sensitive. He'd say that some of the family members are jealous people who didn't like that he was back in his father's life again (they were on the outs for years).

Two years after the "incident" my MIL accidently spilled the beans by telling me that her son keeps calling me a thief whenever they argue. He said that none of the girls in the family will leave their purses lying around when I am at the gatherings. He said that his family would never attend another gathering if I am there.

I confronted my MIL and asked her what he meant. She reverted to a day when her and I and 2 sister's in law and their daughters went shopping in a little antique shop down the shore. I told her I remembered the day. She said that when we got back home she couldn't find her $250 and she assumed I took it. I was flabberghasted! I reminded her how busy the store was and that we went to seperate registers and I never got near her purse. Not to mention...I AM NOT A THIEF! I asked her why she never confronted me directly and she had no excuse. I begged her to look me in the eye so I could convince her I didn't, nor would I ever, steal her money.

She said she believed me. But to this day she has never told any family member that she knows I didn't take the money. This has had me pissed off for years. Family gatherings have dwindled to a few relations but they just aren't like they used to be. I told MIL if she wasn't willing to tell everyone the truth that I would just stop coming to the gatherings so they all could come back and not have to be around "the thief". She said she would never ask me to do that. Not because she wanted me there...but she said it wouldn't be fair to hubby and his father cause she knows if I didn't come neither would Mr. Lixy.

I am so pissed at this and I feel pissed on by MIL and the entire family for not having the balls to confront me personally...at the time...in front of everyone if need be! I cried about it for a few years. I am so insulted that MIL thought I would steal. And I think she still thinks I did.

I'm the one who tells the cashier if she didn't ring something up or charged too little. I'm the one who will take overpayment of change back into the store so the clerk's register won't come up short. I'm the one who finds a $20 on the sidewalk and runs after the person in front of me to ask if they lost it. On the other hand...my step BIL works for a large trucking company and constantly has things "fall off the trucks" and make their way to his home. Things like computers and televisions and even more expensive stuff. And he won't be in a room with me because I am a thief????

OMG...here comes those feelings again!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Lixy, I am truely sorry, this thread was not intended to raise painfull memories,more like an oppertunity to vent a little anger. I should have realized Anger and Pain go hand in hand. My injustice pales to yours, I had a year of my life taken unfairly, I'll never get that back,not to mention the loss of personal rights and freedoms, cant Vote, unemployable, cant own a firearm,and ironicly I was 3 weeks away from my final portion of tests for the "Sheriffs Dept." (I still have trouble dealing with that one) My situations dealt with complete strangers,where as yours are far worse with the family involvement. But, I was "Locked Up" with real "Thiefs" and a vast combination of criminal types for a year of my life, day and night,sleeping a few feet away in the next rack of bunks,stacked 3 men to a bunk, a few hundred men to a dorm.Trust me, I know a thief when I meet one, and you my dear,have been treated more unfair than I. My heart goes out to you,anyone who carries your pain from unfounded allegations of theft,for that long of time,is INNOCENT of said accusations. A true "Thief" would not given it a second thought,let alone felt hurt feelings. So screw them, hold your head high,you have my respect,the jury is in,,,"NOT GUILTY" babe, be FREE,,,you deserve it,,,be kind to each other,,,,Crazeeeeee,,,,,,,
Old 10-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Huggable!

((((((((CW)))))))

ya ain't so Crazeeeeeee...... you're a good man.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh Peeps...I'm so sorry to upset everyone!

CW...I appologize for ranting so long on the soap box. Just ask anyone here hun...I never go on like that *giggle*

To be honest (((((CW and everyone)))))...Pixies is a saving grace to me at times. I get a lot off my chest here and it's very, very cathartic! I appreciate all the hugs and show of love and I just hope I return half of that to those in need at times.

The story I told is old news to everyone I know in RL. If I talk about it now it's like beating a dead horse. But deep down, and as you can well tell, it still grips me to the core of my heart. I am many things, and not all of them are oh so great, but I am not a thief and I never have been.

Well...cept for that one time when I was 4y/o and stole lipstick and blush from my friend's older sister's room. Mom made me take it back to their house and knock on the door (as she held my hand and I cried) and tell the mother and sis what I did. I haven't stole a thing since! LOL! But I digress.

In essence CW and everyone...don't worry or feel bad for me. This thread just let me get some of those shitty feelings out. I appreciate the opportunity!

And TY for sharing your stories as well (((((CW))))) and (((((Loulabelle)))))!!!

Carry on!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-12-2007, 11:52 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
...I appologize for ranting so long on the soap box. Just ask anyone here hun...I never go on like that .....

The only thing that may get stolen around here is when you wear a short skirt and bend over in front of me, but you'll know when that happens. LOL

The only thing I can mention is you can take a bit of comfort in that you are not bearing these hurts alone, hun. MIL has to know she made a major mistake and then there is the real thief that is also living with this.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
The only thing I can mention is you can take a bit of comfort in that you are not bearing these hurts alone, hun. MIL has to know she made a major mistake and then there is the real thief that is also living with this.

I do take comfort here (((((PF)))))...in spite of having to buy new panties every other week cause "someone" keeps taking mine!

As to "the real thief"...I honestly and truly believe MIL somehow dropped that cash from her wallet/purse while she was in that store. I'll never really know the truth. But I don't think it was any of the other peeps that were with us that day and I told her that.

It was a VERY busy store that day. They were having half off prices galore and it was the end of the season and it was crazy in there. They set up "registers" aside from the actual checkout place so the customers wouldn't have to wait so long. I was in a line 15 deep in front of me and even more behind me. MIL got out of line to go to the make-shift checkout register and she was in line behind about 10-12 peeps and it filled up behind her fast.

And the capper? Before I learned this news of what she told everyone I would always fend off MIL's "bitching" about her son[s] and their wives. MIL talks a lot about everyone in the family when they aren't around! That's why it's not hard to imagine the conversation she had about me to everyone when I wasn't their to defend myself.

And her son, our step BIL, that I spoke of earlier, who calls me "the thief", was one of my favorite people whenever we all got together. He and I and FIL and Mr. Lixy would all hang outside and smoke and drink and tell jokes. Come to find out BIL hated that I had the nerve to hang out with the guys instead of being inside with the girls waiting on him! He was so damned two faced to me that I had no idea what a fuckin shit hole he was! I used to say to MIL, "I don't see in ________ what you are all talking about", when they (including BIL's wife) would talk behind his back about him being a tyrant and an asshole...etc. I'm so ashamed of myself about that because I take pride in my ability to read people and he fooled me 100%!

But anyway...shit happens, eh?

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Not there yet.....

((((((((((Lixy))))))))))))))

Ok..... so I really wanted to hug you so I could feel your hot bod!!!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 10-12-2007, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Oh Peeps...I'm so sorry to upset everyone!

CW...I appologize for ranting so long on the soap box. Just ask anyone here hun...I never go on like that *giggle*

To be honest (((((CW and everyone)))))...Pixies is a saving grace to me at times. I get a lot off my chest here and it's very, very cathartic! I appreciate all the hugs and show of love and I just hope I return half of that to those in need at times.

The story I told is old news to everyone I know in RL. If I talk about it now it's like beating a dead horse. But deep down, and as you can well tell, it still grips me to the core of my heart. I am many things, and not all of them are oh so great, but I am not a thief and I never have been.

Well...cept for that one time when I was 4y/o and stole lipstick and blush from my friend's older sister's room. Mom made me take it back to their house and knock on the door (as she held my hand and I cried) and tell the mother and sis what I did. I haven't stole a thing since! LOL! But I digress.

In essence CW and everyone...don't worry or feel bad for me. This thread just let me get some of those shitty feelings out. I appreciate the opportunity!

And TY for sharing your stories as well (((((CW))))) and (((((Loulabelle)))))!!!

Carry on!

WHO is "BEATING DEAD WHORSES"? Tell Me Who,I know low people in high places that will take care of them,LOL, YW Lixy, is there "GOLD in them there Hills"? Crazeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,,,,
Old 10-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Everybody Stretch!

LOL! ^^^

Who was that masked man?

****EDIT: Oops! this was meant for Coaster but CW jumped ahead...lmfao!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Everybody Stretch!

You guys crack me up!

~Thomas Dewar~