Thread: Tender Touching
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 08:12 AM
Awesome on my Own

when Mayhem and i were planning my trip over to him, the single most thing that we were looking forwards to was to actually touch one another. (yeah we were looking forwards to the sex as well) Then we said that we just turn and poke each other just to be sure that i was really here next to him, but that jab with a finger has become a soft stroke of the back of my hand across his cheek.

i touch him as often as i can, whilst still giving him "some" free space. i want to memorize every inch of him for when i must be away from him and back to the states. i love soft gentle kisses, and i kiss him often, even if it doesn't lead to sex, i still feel satisfied.

I love to give him massages, whether a quick shoulder rub, or a full massage with oil all over his back and legs. it is the satisfaction of knowing that i can calm and soothe with my hands and fingertips that is my reward (although i do admit i like a massage too once in a while)

when we go out shopping or walking around, i love holding his hand. It is reassuring to me as well as another reason to touch him. *SIGH*