Thread: Friendships
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Cool i'm just me

I tend to have alot of aquaintances some of whom feel that they know me well.but for the most part my real true friends i count on one hand the ones whom i could call in the black of nite and tell em' that i'd just committed cold premeditated murder and they would only ask how can i help? well those friends are dyeing way too fast dammit.
As for sharing all of me? that's just a coin toss so far as i can tell but in 40 yrs of living I can tell you that only three people have ever, gotten the full rundown of my life. for two reasons 1~I try to pack my own baggage and not burden those around me the other reason is not very many people have 2-5 days to spare to hear the entire epic.(no really) of the 3 only two are still alive.
I don't trust too well immediatly but with mutual respect and a bit of time it does happen
I am far more likely to share my life story with a total stranger than someone who is close as for my family well 1 out of 2 aint bad my mom i can share anything at all with(i once called her about my guys attraction to the girly mags over me and her response was get stocked up on fresh batteries!) My only sibling I can barely speak to any more long story there.

I have one piece of advice or however you would like to take it and it is this:

If by chance or time or blood or fate you are blessed and fortunate enough to have one true friend even for if for a short time,cherish it as you would breathing or whatever you find most precious, for the old saying really is true.
to have a friend who takes you for you no matter what is rare indeed.

peace be with you all and good journey
soft thoughts Schelagh

p.s.~I am overjoyed to admit that there are some peeps here in pixieland whom have revived the optimist in me and keep me real too. I have high hopes that I'll make the grade for them that'll have me here.
schelagh

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"