Thread: Friendships
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Suprise Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharni
I tend to be open with all and have many aquaintences... But for me close friends are few and far between...and even with them i tend to hold something back...i dont mean to...but i think its like a safety thing....to let people close to you is to give them to be ability to hurt you....i dont cope with friendship betrayal well...been there done that shit

I'm a friend who'll be there if ya need me...anytime!....but finds it difficult to accept a return shoulder I tend to let friendships slip away before they get too close....i know sounds horrible...and most of the time i dont even realise until its too late... I'm a difficult person....i tend to be a bit of a chameloen...becoming the friend the other wants....but the true me is rarely shown
Not sure my babble made sense there *L* anyway just sorta thinking to meself there

That pretty much describes me except for the chamelon part of it. What you see is pretty much what you get with me. If someone doesn't like it them they aren't worthy any of my time.

Anyone who is my friend understands that I have a tendancy to be hot and cold. It is kinda like a cat.. once I have had enough I am good for a while, but am there when someone needs me to be.