View Single Post
Old 04-19-2002, 08:33 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Aquarius Women

A slow starter, you idealize love and encompass it with tenderness. Once aroused though, anything goes! Extremely imaginative and likes trying new things. There is nothing in any sex manual that you won't try. Belief that anything that increases the pleasure for your partner is worthwhile.
*Best sex mates: Aries, Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius, and/or Leo.
*Favorite sex position: standing up, and in water.

Aquarius Men

Never treats a woman like a sex object and prefers a variety of foreplay before getting down to it. May have be to revved up, but once his engine is started, he is free and inventive with amazing persistence. He will always see you through to climax. A woman who knows what she wants will be very happy. He usually ensures an orgasm twice-- once orally and once genitally.
*Erogenous zones: gently touching the calves and ankles will get him going. Be careful though-a kinky Aquarian can be a sadist who doesn't like to be denied!

Pisces Women

Always make the right moves, say the right things, and creates the right ambiance. You are sexually liberated and enjoy a wide range of eroticism. If his fantasies coincide with yours, the action can really get torrid! You seldom say no to anything your lover suggests! Loves soft candlelight, warm fireplaces, mystery, applies Romanticism in all she does. A true romantic at heart.
*Best sex mates: Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn, and/or Pisces.
*Favorite places: in a waterbed or hot tub.

Pisces Men

Takes the lead in lovemaking and impatient if he doesn't get a swift response. Indifferent to sexual restrictions, both moral and legal; prefers a partner with a tremendous sexual craving to match his own. A Master at foreplay and Oral sex, you should expect several orgasms orally before he gets down to the main event. Pisces men have tremendous endurance so be prepared. Likes sex in a chair, also standing. He likes to be submissive at times. Becomes an addict to anything that will give pleasure and release.
*Erogenous zone: massaging and caressing his feet

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."