View Single Post
Old 04-19-2002, 08:30 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Sagittarius Women

You like the outdoors-freaking out if you are in a tent, camper, or on the beach. You enjoy sex, but you don't like to prolong the preliminaries and want to start the main show as soon as possible. Like to tease your partner to the point of losing control. You don't mind if your man comes too quickly-you are a generous and accepting lover.
*Best sex mates: Leo, Libra, and/or Sagittarius.
Your sexual wardrobe will consist of accessories-gloves and shoes!

Sagittarius Men

Sex is always an intense experience with him-he often comes too quickly, but he'll be the first to try a new position. He is the master of erotic massage-both oral and manual. His tongue can be a wicked instrument and when combined with his lips, creates an explosive effect! He will go to any lengths to please his chosen woman; and is extremely loyal.
*Erogenous zones: genitals and inner thighs. And he likes to look at a woman's labia and breasts, and likes to have sex with a woman in peek-a-boo panties.

Capricorn Women

Don't need much foreplay-you go from zero to WOW in nothing flat! Not interested in exotic variation; only staying in power. Since you like to dominate, you like to be astride your man, set a rhythm, and please yourself. Once into the rhythm, lovemaking becomes a wild contest with orgasm as the prize and you can depend on getting there more than once. Also a scratcher and a screamer.
*Best sex mates: Taurus, Scorpio and/or Pisces.

Capricorn Men

Sex evokes the best he can offer. He is a planner and a schemer (that is a schemer, not a screamer)! Prefers a woman who knows what he enjoys, and he expects her to be willing and ready whenever he wants her. Has the stamina of a marathon runner. Here is the man who will hold off until you are ready to scream!
*Erogenous zone: a massage that starts at the lower back and gently strokes upward along the sides of his spine.

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."