View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004, 05:50 PM
A Little of Both

Seraphina stopped and looked at the creature before her. Stunnded at his words. Could it be? It was the first time she allowed herself more than a glimpse of his features throught a haze of hatred. He was, in fact, the most beautiful thing she had ever laid eyes on. And quite frankly, looked nothing like the vile monstosity that murdered her family.

He stood motionless, as if a statue, allowing her the time to take him in. His hair was pure white and fell in loose waves to his shoulders. His eyes were piercing grey and seemed to hold centuries of knowledge as well as what could only be described as sorrow. His body was simply perfect, tall and well toned The creature's skin puzzled her. It was a dark tan. She had never seen a vampire with such dark skin. But it was flawless she couldn't help but want to touch it. As if in a trance she stood and walked slowly to him. Leary, but drawn to him none the less. Her eyes darted to meet his and he gave an almost imperseptable nod. She reached out her hand and her fingertips gently touched his cheek. Cool to the touch, but satin soft, her fingers moved over his cheek, to his ear and gently down his neck, staring, transfixed by her moving fingers. She felt him shudder and, suddenly aware of her actions, quickly pulled back her hand, unconsiously gasping in fright.

"Do not fear me Pixie. I want to give you nothing but pleasure." he whispered.

Her eyes widened at the raw sexual rumble of his voice. How could this be the man who had saved her? He was a vampire. But unlike any she had ever known. How could she reconcile the man, her saviour all those years ago, with this creature before her and her hatred for his kind?

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles