Thread: Circle Sex
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 06:21 PM

The Final Bit

The next day (after the weekend) at work J did not turn up.

I asked her boss and discovered that she had left on the friday. I worked the day and went to look for Brian, he was on leave.

That evening I went to her flat, and looked at those steps where I had enjoyed such great sex. She was not home, so I tried the neighbour. An old lady who told me that J had left on Sat morning, carrying bags and all.

I was devestatated.

I went to the house, only to find a large rental sign. I called the agent who told me it was a furnished rent-out, did i want it?

I wandered home and drunk myself to sleep with JD.

The next day, at work I found Brian. He looked worried and agreed to meet, at his house.

That evening at the agreed time I arrived at his place, Brian looked sheepish and very scared.

"Ok - where is J - whose party was that?"

Brian replied slowly "J I did not know, I went to the party via an ad - in a gay mag."

"What?" - "But it was not a gay party"

Brian replied "It was, until you came in, we guys were gonna do a bukake session, then you came in with that gril, I thought you were gonna suck us all off, then she got involved."

I felt nervous, my throat thick, I recalled all of the hard cocks, my own huge erection, watching J suck them all.

Brian continued "No one at work knows I'm gay, and I want it secret, but it was a hot night, you looked good.."

I was stunned, he turned and said "Sorry you lost her.", then he moved closer and kissed me on the mouth, his hand on my chest, I felt weird, and responded, his hand slid down, ran over my hardening cock, he kissed me deeper, and slowly undid my button, and then gently pulled down my zipper, his hand reached in and took out my cock. I loved it, i returned his kiss