View Single Post
Old 02-17-2004, 12:01 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Ladies and Gentlemen - Come on in

hehehe this topic not relate to sex but is relate to Skin care

i just want to know what type of skin care are you using right now?

can you list them out all of them?

list out all the stuff you use for your skin. Dare to share with me?

thanks

since this is my post, So I go first this is my list

Here I list all the skin care products that I used daily.

Night time Routine:

Step 1:

Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser - Wash my face with a mild cleanser.

Step 2:

Final Touch Toner from "Paula Choice" - To get rid of the last traces of makeup if I have on. I switch this toner from H20plus Marin toner to Palua's Choice Final Touch Toner, coz I try to stay away from any fragrance as possible. I used to use H20Plus, but later on I realize that I want to stay stay away from fragrance as much as possible.

Step 3:

Stieva-A cream 0.01%(Tretinoin as Vitamin A acid) - To unclog pore(exfoliating)prevent black and white head as much as possible and speed up the skin cells to turn over faster. so the skin look clear and smooth. This is an anti-aging product also as an anti-black and white head product.

Step 4: (Optional)

I put 3% Erythrmycine in Dormer 211 lotion - this is a light lotion with antibiotic.

Or

if some spot of my face too dry then I put on Cetaphil lotion only on the spot.

Step 5:

Then I put Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Moisture Gel with a concentration of antioxidants around my eyes.

Then I go to sleep.

Morning Routine:

Step 1:

Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser - Wash my face with a mild cleanser.

Step 2:

Paula's Choice 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid Lotion with antioxidants - I put this light lotion with 2% BHA on my face, to unclog the pore(exfoliating ) prevent black and white head as much as possible. so the skin look clear and smooth.

Step 3:

Then I put Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Moisture Gel with a concentration of antioxidants around my eyes.

Step 4:

Sunscreen: I put Oil of Olay UV protection SPF 15 during winter time, SPF 30 in summer time. Or I can put on Relvon Colour Stay SPF 15 foundation if i want to wear make up.

So these are my skin care routine
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.