Thread: Larger people
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 11:17 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Sharni,,
I can really feel for you.. being a bbw myself. I never have understood what would possess people to think that they can just open thier mouths and let whatever pop out.. I have had it hapen to me more than once and am quick to tell them to get bent. But it does still hurt. I won't say that I am a saint..I do love chocolate and indulge but of course its all in moderation. I love it when people automaticly assume you want a diet pop or critique what you are eating. Thats when I ask them point blank "what do you think I am on a diet" it usually leaves them speechless. All I can say is that you are a beautiful woman (and I know everyone here would agree). Women need curves - to me that is part of what sexy is all about. I can't say that it doesn't hurt when someone says something rude like that but just know they are in the minority.. women are not Barbies and most never will be.

Hopefully half of what I said makes sense... this subject really gets me so ticked...

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses