Thread: Larger people
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
(((((((HUGS))))))) Sharni!!!!

I am so sorry you've encountered such rude assholes!!! You and most of the Pixies that know me well, know I'm far from thin. Like you I DO NOT gorge myself with sweets and junk food. I don't even eat 3 meals a day..........usually something in the morning and then again at dinner. I don't eat a dozen eggs, a whole pound of bacon and an entire loaf of bread in one sitting as some obese people do. I don't eat as healthy as I should, but I'm not constantly stuffing my face with food!!! Would I like to be thinner? FUCK YEAH!!! Do I want to be skinny?? HELL NO!!! I just want to be able to buy clothes easily and have them fit reasonably well.
God Bless my husband, he does not criticize me or harass me about my weight. I wasn't overly thin when we got married, but I sure as hell didn't weigh as much as I do now.
But, I have also been blessed in that I have never once encountered anyone that has laughed at me, or made any rude comments to me about what I'm eating or buying in the grocery store. I hope I never do. I'd either say something sarcastic or a simple "FUCK YOU", which really wouldn't accomplish anything.

Sharni, hon, I'm a good listener, and I sure as hell understand your feelings. So just bend my ear anytime you want. You know I'm online almost all the time. Just give me a yell anytime you want!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy