Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 02:37 PM
obsolete

Janice

Mark's hands dropped to his sides when his mother spoke. "Honey... I'm sorry. I didn't mean... " Janice could feel her son staring, but she couldn't take her eyes off his rampant erection and the way it seemed to point straight up at her -- accusing her for being at fault.

Jan's hand moved slowly, timidly with a will of its own, toward his cock. Despite what they had done, this was the first real look she'd gotten of her son's penis, and she was mesmerized. It was so... big. Sooo... She wanted to touch it. Put her lips around it. Taste... She wanted to see it shoot those same ropy strands of cum that filled her when they...

Stop it! It isn't right. It isn't...

Her breath came in short little gasps as she tore her eyes away and looked up at her son. "The doctors said you can't... you know. Do you want me to help?"

Mark only nodded -- his turn to be mesmerized while Janice slipped out of her clothing and into the shower. "There," Janice said softly, moving her body against his as she lifted a leg and propped it against the side of the tub. "Just lean down a bit and... "