Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2003, 04:12 PM

Devi Patel

Devi clung to her brother's neck, her legs snaked around his body as he lowered himself and plunged into her choot with one powerful thrust. She couldn't help wondering if the others were enjoying themselves as much as she was. Goddess how she loved to fuck.

Raji had taken to watching her with her brother, either jerking off or more often offering his cock to her mouth to suck him off while fingering her clit as Sunil fucked her. She couldn't wait until she was pregnant so that she could fuck them both at the same time. Her two men -- husband and brother -- both as intent on getting her off as she was knowing that she pleased them.

"Aieee! Sunil! I'm so ready, love. Make me cum. Make me cum! Make me... "

She felt his thick cock grow thicker, so ready to fill her with his hot potent seed. Clasping her muscles tightly, she felt her orgasm begin and the high whine of release that announced her brother was ready to do the same.