View Single Post
Old 01-29-2003, 11:29 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Con't.......

I flipped my hair back quickly and stood up straight, as I had to see the expression on Jack's face. That smile said it all. I winked and smiled too and then turned to have my back to him. That's when I again noticed Fernando and Rosa watching intently. I smiled and they smiled back. I continued, trying again to focus on Jack alone. I reached to unbutton the button above the zipper on the back of my skirt. Without hesitation, I pulled the zipper down as well. I pulled my hands away and out to my side and let the skirt fall around my feet. I bent at the waist to step out of it and pick it up. I knew that the view was of my heels and stockinged legs and a slight glimpse of my t-backs just above my ass cleavage and nothing more. I tossed the skirt to the side of the stage. I stood up straight again. My hands reached around my body as if I were hugging myself and I rubbed up and down my hips and back and over my ass as I swayed my bottom and spread my legs. Bending again, I looked between my thighs to see Jack still watching. I stood and turned to face him and I walked with long strides to the edge of the stage just in front of him.

"You like so far"? He nodded and leaned back in his chair to show me the hardness in his pants. I smiled and licked my lips. Taking equally long strides, I turned and walked to the stairs of the stage and went down and out from behind the bar. I walked up to Rosa and Fernando and they both, at the same time, reached for a breast. I let them caress me as I kept focused on Jack. He never looked away and his gaze was pulling me to him. Fernando leaned to take my hardened nipple in his hot mouth. Rosa moaned as he did this and so did I. I held Fernando's head lightly and arched my back as he suckled. He pulled away and reached his mouth up for a kiss. He wanted a deep passionate kiss but I only licked his tongue and then turned my head towards Rosa and kissed her gently. She responded to my kiss with a gentle flick of her tongue and I leaned back so that she and Fernando faced one another. I wanted them to watch and make love to each other if they liked, but I had another destination.

I stepped back from the couple and started walking again. The song was coming to an end and as I passed the juke I quickly played a song I instinctively knew the number to. Phil Colin's "In the Air Tonight" started to play. I continued my walk seemingly without hesitation. When I got to Jack I realized the bar stool would be too high for what I had in mind. I took his hand and he rose and followed me to the lounge with the upholstered chairs. I guided him into the seat and started to dance just in front of his gaze again. This time, he could reach out and touch me. I asked him to wait till he actually felt my touch before he moved his hands from the arms of the chair. I loved the tease and I knew it would take some restraint on his part which made it all the more enticing. He agreed.

My body glided oh so close to Jack's as Phil Colins sang. I faced Jack and placed my right hand inside the front of my panties as I spread my thighs slightly and fingered my wet pussy lips. My finger was completely visible as to it's practice and yet the silky, see-through panties kept the slight mystery. I was so swollen and wet and I knew he had to be able to see this even with my panties still on. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back and pressed my hips forward to let him have a better vantage. When I looked at him again he had his pants undone and his cock was free and rock hard. I gasped! He was magnificent! I wanted him to see how wet I was. I pull my panties down very slowly and they popped suddenly as they passed over my mound. His cock throbbed at the sight. I continued pulling them slowly past my thighs and dipped a little from the waist as I bent my right leg and pulled one side off. With my other hand I pull the other side off in the same manner and my pussy was free and glistening, just in front of Jack's face. I leaned forward and said, "I'm going to kiss you now, but not on the lips".

With that suggestion planted, I dropped to my knees and was eye level with his raging cock. I didn't reach a hand for it....yet. I just, very gently, stuck out the tip of my tongue and licked the tip. It throbbed to my touch and I felt Jack's hands touch my shoulders. I quivered. My mouth opened and I sucked and kissed the tip of his cock for a moment. He ran his fingers up through my hair and held my head firmly but gently. His restraint was amazing and I assumed he was savouring the moment, as was I. I could taste the saltiness of his pre-cum on my tongue. I took him deeper in my mouth. He moaned. I moaned. And I sucked just a bit harder as I made my way closer to the base. I began rising up and down and sucking and releasing as I moved the length of his cock. His hips followed my motion. He stretched his legs forward and I placed my hands on his thighs as I continued to take his harness in and out of my hot mouth. I could feel him begin to throb and I wanted him to explode inside of me so I stopped sucking and licked my way up to the tip again. I looked him in the eye and stood slowly. The song was getting more intense and I straddled his hips as I kneeled on either side of his thighs in the seat.

Just at the crescendo of the song, just before the drums thumped and Phil Colins started to play, I guided his cock to my pussy and held it there for him to take over. He pressed his hips up and his cock slammed into me as the first of the bass drums kicked in. I could feel every inch of him deep inside of me and I became lightheaded. He grabbed my hips and pulled me even closer and held me there as the music played intensely. The muscles inside me tightened and released to every beat of the drum. I throbbed, as did Jack, and I knew I would explode at any moment. I looked at him and he pulled me close and kissed me so passionately as we both let go and our orgasm heightened. It started from what I can only explain as a lightening crash in my brain. And with an intensity I had never felt before, it spread through my body like a wildfire! I fucked him slowly and steadily and I again felt faint and lightheaded as I came with wild abandon. My pussy was tightening and releasing so fast that I needn't move myself faster. His hands were gliding over my body and the tingles from his touch felt like electrical impulses. His hot cum was spewing deep inside me and we pulled each other closer. As the intensity calmed, so did our clutch. I heard the song end and I let my body relax on Jack's chest. He held me and rubbed my back but neither one of us spoke a word yet.

I pulled my hips up to seperate us and Jack moaned again. Rising from his hold, I leaned for a kiss. He took my head in his hands and kissed me gently yet deeply. "I knew it would be this incredible", he said. "Thank you for making my fantasy a reality".

When I heard the drums begin to pound, I suddenly was taken back to reality. The bar was full and Gina was on stage. Samantha worked the outside of the bar collecting tips that she and Gina would share at nights end. Fernando and Rosa's drinks were nearly empty and William was telling his usual "joke of the day". Jack sat in his usual chair, albeit it was Thursday and he was never usually here on Thursday. I walked from behind the bar and went to the door. Joe looked confused but I made my way passed him to have a peek outside. I was surprised to find that it was raining, not snowing. "Funny how my mind wanders at times", I said to myself.

~Thomas Dewar~