View Single Post
Old 01-26-2003, 11:19 AM
Bongo-Beater?

Send a message via ICQ to Doomsday Send a message via AIM to Doomsday Send a message via MSN to Doomsday Send a message via Yahoo to Doomsday
St. Valentine Gift Ideas......

iTriedSoHard... I know you'll read this anyway... but please act surprised ok? LOL....

Okay.... I need some advice.... I want to get iTriedSoHard something for Valentine's day... but don't have much clue as to what... I know chocolates and flowers are good... but I have to send them VIA mail... (in the case of flowers I COULD order them online IF I had a Checking account or a Credit Card)... but I also want to send her something special... I am planning on sending her a letter (a few days early of course just to make sure it arrives on time)... and maybe something in the letter... or... I don't know... I could get a whole seperate package and mail her some sexy lingerie or maybe some jewelry... I am gonna ask her what she would like of course... but I might get her something special anyway ()... but I just need some Ideas.... I don't know much about shopping... and stuff.. and it will be VERY awkward for me to go into a lingerie store or something.... so anyone have any suggestions/ideas/help?