View Single Post
Old 01-25-2003, 03:22 PM
Long lost member!

Lixy - absolutely stunning!!!!! Superb story! LOL

Bibi - I have a similair experience........................

A few years ago (2 many to mention actually) wnen I was at College we would all go away for a week in the summer for a weeks water skiing and drinking!. Well this one year I was going out with a certain female of my aquantance who decided that she wanted to come skiing aswell. Who was I to refuse!!!! Anyway, my parents had a touring caravan that we would pitch in the caravan site near to the loch in Perthshire where we went skiing and, unfortunately it rained for the entire week! Well, there is the apres ski in water ski-ing as well so of we went to the pub, and got absolutely bladdered!! That even, we wandered home, in the rain and the moonlight, feeling horny as hell so decided that we would go for a serious shaggathon when we got back to the van. Now a couple of the lecturers were also on the site so we were appropriately rauchous!! Got to the van, jumped into the bed and went for it !!! There was no place that we never shagged in or on that night! (which, actually sounds greater than it actually is given it was a tourer van and not a static!0 Anyway, the following morning We got up, suitably hungover but with very fond memories of the previous evenings "workout"! I stepped out the van went for a shower and when I came back i realised that the step was higher than the van itself, I double checked and realised that due to a mixture of the rain the three previous days and the amount of "movement" the previous night that the caravan had sunk in the grass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went in, told my s/o and we both went out to have another look, laughing as we did. Unfortunately we had beem a hell of a lot louder than we had fiirst thought the previous evening and had woken up at least three of the lecturers and their families. They 2 had seen us inspecting the lowered caravan and come out to see us. I was mortified as was my s/o. However, later that day, as we entered the pub after ski-ing we got a rapterous round of applause from all the students and staff!!!!!! seemingly one of the lecturers (who a few years older than me) had told my mate about the previous nights workout who had told everyone in the pub!!!!!!!!!!

Mortified or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could only laugh with them there was no way we could deny it!!