View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 03:31 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

An Easter US PAGAN-10 sounds like a great idea. There could be an PAGAN-10-Oz and PAGAN-10-UK as well if real Pixies wanted to make it happen. I don't know of any rules that say we couldn't. Matter of fact, I believe "whenever an announced open gathering of two or more Pixies happens, it's an official PAGAN event". It would be wonderful if all Pixies around the globe could meet someday but reality and economics don't make that possible for most of us.

As for an Eastern PAGAN-10, I'd love to see it happen and would like to see it happen where some of the not-yet-PAGANS could find it more feasible for them to attend. Any of us that have made that ominous venture knows what a great fellowship real Pixies have when we actually get together. Any thoughts of locations where interested Pixies that haven't yet attended may consider? What are some of our active members locations that may attend and be within striking range for a lot of us …………….. and towns that begin with an "N".

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world