View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 12:52 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 3G
..... A volunteer is on a steel gurny. A crowd of lab techs are milling about in their white coats and clipboards. The volunteer has electrodes stuck to her head, her thighs, her abdomen ... there are probes inserted in her vag and video cameras and lights are all turned on to record the outcum. ..........Some four eyed lab tech with a stubby rubber covered finger or THE OBVIOUS.......

I love it.
You forgot to mention the blue ark climbing Jacob's ladder and the collection of bubbling colored water flasks and beakers in the background.
....as the chains raise the platform to the roof, waiting for the bolt of lightning, "She squirts!" "She squirts!"

Being a lover of the wonderful experience, I agree that this 'phenomena' (for lack of a better term) is rooted in our libido like most all enjoyed sexual pleasures. I think the sensations of passionate intercourse are very different than those from rape even with the same stimulations.

I believe a 'g-spot' orgasm can normally occur without 'female ejaculation', but not the reverse to my understanding and experience. Like the male ejaculation, not all are the same. While some may squirt across the room, others are just a wonderful gush of pleasure.

I'm not sure a 'report' would authenticate or add anything to the enjoyment of your personal 'experimenting', ......even without the clipboard.

btw- Good reference article.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world