View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Wet .... been wet for days ..... hot, wet, wanting wanton .... I dial the release code for the security gate and rush to open the door, you almost fall in as you are leaning forward to press the doorbell and I throw open the door .... giggle a bit nervously, you enter, push the door closed and pull me into your arms as you lean back against the door, legs wide to let me stand between them, rubbing up against you as tightly as I can.

Moments pass while we kiss deeply. Touching, you pull my top off and push the cups of my bra down, roll nipple between finger and thumb as you kiss my neck and nibble at my ear, your other hand digging into my hair at the base of my neck, holding me in place for the almost too sensual feelings of your tongue darting in and out of my ear. Work to be able to interpret the lover-like phrases you are whispering in my ear as you kiss and nip at me.

Lips close around my nipple, sucking hard, taking as much in as you can ... licking, nipping, press and pull with the edge of your teeth .... my nervous system is going haywire - on total overload. Standing on tip toes, back and chest arched upward, arms over your shoulders and rubbing on your back, my neck bent back --- I am offering myself to you completely!

Hands clutch tightly at my butt pulling me into you, helping me rub against you .... pushing at the fabric of my silky feeling pull on pants, they slide easily downward, thumbs hook in the narrow sides of my bikini cut panties .... pulling upward for a second to wedge them slightly inside my pussy lips ... sliding them back and forth the smallest bit before you pull them down and out of your way.

Falling to your knees helping me out of pants and panties and then pull my hips forward. I feel you lips and tongue seeking entrance .... shivering I widen my stance and feel drops of wetness sliding down my clit and falling on your tongue, my hands on your shoulders, need the help with my balance, need the help to stay upright, feel my knees buckling with the tremors that are building in my body. One of your strong arms wraps around my hips keeping me safe from falling......