View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 10:18 PM
On a endless Vision Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Just curious...

When it's all said and done...

What do you believe is "on the other side"?

Do you hope for something other than this existence? Where you raised to believe in "a better place"? Does it all end here? What about reincarnation?

Like I said...just curious!

Personally speaking; I've been there for about 3 minutes, and it left me more confused, first minute or so was an out of body sort of experience, seemingly floating above and watching the body receive CPR, then, No Dark Tunnel and Bright Light at the End, more like Walking a Long Dark Road, with a Bright Light coming thru Cracks in the Sidewalk,(hope it was'nt Hell,lol) and finally back over my body watching the resuscitation attempt and where I suddenly felt the Crossroads sensation of One Way or the Other, down that Dark Road,or Back in the Body, my choice obviously not the Dark Road, lol, I do remember the Back in the Body thing, reminded me off trying to crawl into a zippered up sleeping bag...I know, wierd ass shit huh? Well, you asked,,,so in conclusion, I do know it dont "End Here",but not a clue as to where next, sorry. I also have been left feeling the "Soul" is more a source of "Great Energy" like all the Stars in the sky.And can be subject to "Reincarnation", coming back till you get it right? Crazeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,