View Single Post
Old 10-02-2002, 04:43 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Sitting on the sofa and trying to catch my breath, Prophet starts to nibble my ear again. I giggle and listen to his question. "As a matter of fact I have sweet one," I say in reference to dancing with a demon. "But I think at this moment I need to shower". I kiss my Vampyre and whisper, "I will find you again soon", and rise and get dressed, wishing I had a towel to clean up some of the mess we made. "I'll tell Geeves, if I see him, that there is a spill in the theatre." I giggle at the thought that Summer would have a butler named Geeves. I see that Prophet is aroused again but I truly want a shower and so I politely smile and blow a kiss and proceed up the isle to the door. I hear him say as I leave the room, "Damn that woman makes me crazy!"

Smiling at everyone as I pass them, with all intentions of getting a shower before exploring the party again, someone pulls me to the dance floor! It is flyerfan dressed as a cop and I say, "Oh babe, I heard you were looking for me earlier." He is holding me around the waist and swaying to the sweet sounds coming from the music system. I love to dance but I am still so compelled to shower after all the down and dirty I had to this point in the evening. "I so need a shower ff. And when I am all fluffed and puffed I will come and find you." I pull away and start towards the bathroom. On impulse I look back and see........

~Thomas Dewar~