View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 09:25 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Yes.....he makes his move. I am guided up the stairs to an office, of all places. He doesn't speak yet I know what he wants. As he pulls me to his lap I straddle him to let him view his quest. My long blonde wig obscures his view of my breasts and he reaches to cast the hair aside. I cross my arms in front of me to play a little game of cat and mouse.

He takes my wrist in his strong hands and pulls them away from my body. He is a bit rough and yet I am excited by his need to see me completely. I ask, "What is it you want from me?" Still not speaking, he reaches to fondle my tits through this sheer fabric. My nipples rise to the ocassion and he pinches them between his wanting fingers. I moan with delight and pain. I pull away and stand in front of him, facing him so he can take in my entire body from head to toe. I can hear music playing, yet it seems so far away.

I begin to sway to the gentle tone and I close my eyes. I feel his eyes scanning over me. Grasping the arms of the chair he is seated in, I dip down and glide my body slowly up his thighs to his chest. My lips graze his and I open my eyes to stare deeply into his. I feel his tongue dart out to lick me. I pull back again and, still swaying to the music, I turn to have my back to him. He reaches to grab my ass and I moan as he rubs and kneads his handful.

I reach down to hold his hands close and pull them around to grasp my thighs. He pulls me to him again and I lean back just hovering above his, now, rock hard cock. I let my ass gently graze over the tip and sway to and fro to the beat of the percussion that pulses from somewhere else in the house.

~Thomas Dewar~